1. Make Minnows great again  - 02-15-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Minnows a unique slow XP fishing content, currently its quicker to fish sharks than it is to fish Minnows and exchange them for sharks,

Few ideas;

• Half the amount it costs to buy a shark
    • Decrease the odds of the fish coming up, comes up way to frequent and takes away loads of minnows
    • Possible buff to the Angler outfit, ignores then the fish is eating the minnows so you carry on getting them?

Let's make Mnnows the go to place for Ironmen/Ironwomen,

Thank you.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    +1 from me. They are not worth it atm.

3. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Make minnows give anglerfish at a slower rate than wildy for regular but for ironmen/hc - dark crabs
    Edit: perhaps higher pet chance than regular fishing(?)

4. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    100% support. Maybe even make it so you can exchange like 100 minnows for 1 angler/dark crab. I wouldn't mind that either.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I haven't even done Minnow fishing but from this thread and the support it's having it appears as though it has many issues which need resolving!

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I haven't even done Minnow fishing but from this thread and the support it's having it appears as though it has many issues which need resolving!
    Minnows where added to OSRS to trade off slow xp rates for high ammounts of sharks an hour, basically for Ironmen to get food quicker

Closed Thread