1. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    So basically I like to pk along with a small community on Battle-scape, often I see pure's looking to fight at edge so I've reset my stats & set them as well to go back and forth from pure to main. Originally I had maxed my combat myself rather than setting the stats, I've also put time into a max cape plus other things like infernal cape etc. When Pking I would want to use my current account rather than having to make a different account Which doesn't have my un-tradables or Gold membership, this is why i made the decision to lose the 25% drop rate even though I do PVM at times for rebuilding purposes/Getting new equipment E.G. New Ava's assembler etc. With having a maxed account which has originally been trained plus having put the hours into maxing I feel as though I shouldn't be penalised with a 25% Drop rate reduction on my account which I currently spend a lot of time on and maybe others would agree. With the Pking community being so small I don't feel as though every time I see a different level of Pker I should have to go level up every time I set my stats down to their level. There must be somehow to make the 25% drop rate reduction void for people which have put the time in because currently at this stage if I want to PVM for cash i'll need to make another account for it which I won't as I already have an iron man + my main with max cape + infernal etc. I don't want to have to run multiple clients.

I'm sure there will be people which agree and some which disagree but I see no harm in this suggestion. I spoke to Palidino about this briefly on Sunday and He said it could be done so hopefully it can happen soon. Also if you do go through with this can you make sure that current accounts effected by the 25% drop rate reduction are dealt with.

With the time put into an account like this, 25% drop rate reduction shouldn't be a thing especially for someone who plays everyday and enjoys every aspect of the game.
    Last edited by Kevlon; 02-12-2018 at 09:12 AM.

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Make a second account simple. This has been on for ages and I have 4 accounts for this... So very simple. Nothing be said at.

3. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by d spec oo gf View Post
    Make a second account simple. This has been on for ages and I have 4 accounts for this... So very simple. Nothing be said at.
    Some people don't want 4 different alts, I already explained this. Plus this is only really relevant to people who are active and PK but Ty for your input
    Last edited by Kevlon; 02-12-2018 at 12:06 PM.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by d spec oo gf View Post
    Clearly didn't read the post.

5. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Why not make it so you can only set your stats to the levels you've gained normally? So if you start a new account you need to level up to 99 attack and then you can set your attack level to whatever stat you want with no penalty.

6. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by hxrdcore View Post
    Why not make it so you can only set your stats to the levels you've gained normally? So if you start a new account you need to level up to 99 attack and then you can set your attack level to whatever stat you want with no penalty.
    Yeah Palidino mentioned something along the lines of this

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by hxrdcore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlon View Post
    Yeah Palidino mentioned something along the lines of this
    That should indeed be the best idea. Make you always have to train levels up yourself and add setting levels only possible upto the levels you have 'unlocked' by training them.

8. Offline
    Feb 2018
    #
    agreed this has my full support

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    That should indeed be the best idea. Make you always have to train levels up yourself and add setting levels only possible upto the levels you have 'unlocked' by training them.
    Definitely.

Also to make pking in different account setups more popular, "kits" could be added to set all combat stats in once. As example pure kit would set 75 attack, 99 strength, 1def etc.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 02-13-2018 at 02:20 AM.

Closed Thread