#

Currently cuts off half the image. fix pls

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Pali stated this that he couldn’t find out the issue after upgrading the client.

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Pali stated this that he couldn’t find out the issue after upgrading the client.
    I had only updated the cache and not the client, and although I'm not certain, I believe it has to do with client changes. It's the same reason having a chatbox interface option and then an ingame message (non-chat) send to you makes a popup appear. I believe it's about time to update the actual client version.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I had only updated the cache and not the client, and although I'm not certain, I believe it has to do with client changes. It's the same reason having a chatbox interface option and then an ingame message (non-chat) send to you makes a popup appear. I believe it's about time to update the actual client version.
    Sometimes a dialogue box (click to continue) for 99s and vote reminders. So yeah you need to update- alongside fixing ::scale. I miss that command:/

Also opengl might be broken i think. I’m not at home to check

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Sometimes a dialogue box (click to continue) for 99s and vote reminders. So yeah you need to update- alongside fixing ::scale. I miss that command:/

Also opengl might be broken i think. I’m not at home to check
    OpenGL was never even "working", it was just a beta to preview it.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Miika View Post
    OpenGL was never even "working", it was just a beta to preview it.

would be cool if it could be taken back up as a project tough! As far as I know it's been on hold for a while after the whole osrs HD hype died down

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    would be cool if it could be taken back up as a project tough! As far as I know it's been on hold for a while after the whole osrs HD hype died down
    The OSRS mobile code hinted at a computer version of OpenGL existing even though Jagex claimed in a recent Q&A that it's something they're thinking about doing after mobile. That and almost a year ago a video on twitter being posted showing a supposed OpenGL mode working makes me think they almost certainly will release their version with mobile or very shortly after.

Closed Thread