#
    I support this

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    With the hiscores, I don't see how that would work outside of being displayed on your personal hiscore page. Would there be ~10 new categories added to the highscores options just for boss kills?

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    With the hiscores, I don't see how that would work outside of being displayed on your personal hiscore page. Would there be ~10 new categories added to the highscores options just for boss kills?
    Yes

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    To keep the layout clean, you could add one main category that could be named "Boss kills" and by opening that category, it would open access to the subcategories of the bosses. "Zulrah, Chaos ele" etc.
    This could be left out from the personal highscores, I don't think that it would be necessary to have it there.

Also consider adding pking categories as well. Suggested here: https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...te-suggestions

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    You could just do a page which tracks the #1HiScore for each boss right? Ex

Corporeal Beast
    Bud: 1732

Kalphite Queen
    Sharingan: 628

Zulrah
    London: 8262

Etc

Makes the race even more interesting because people would grind for rank 1.

Regardless thats a seperate suggestion to the OP. I would like global shouts for every 1k kc

6. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Please add slayer tasks 1k and boss 1k tasks to the list too. Also can you please please put the high scores in the order they were earned like they were in BS before this one.

7. Offline
    Jun 2017
    #
    I really really like this. Scratch that. LOVE THIS. I currently have all bis items in game I want and 1.1b spare cash, once I max cape and inferno there's not going to be anything to do, but with boss hiscores I can actually try getting a rank on a boss. Bless anyone with 5b+, Max cape, etc. Because there's not much to do other than staking at that point, so this is a great suggestion.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12