1. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Playing the devils advocate here, but the server is growing and will need new content so it makes sense that construction will be added even if not any time soon. We all know how it goes to have something added then possibly replaced with other things. It might be better to let them be for what they are for for whenever/if their purpose is added and he fix things that aren't coded that can be useful in the game as it is. For instance, the combat pots Bandos drops. We have seeds not being used, board drops, ashes, unholy symbols and herbalore items also not coded to name a few.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Playing the devils advocate here, but the server is growing and will need new content so it makes sense that construction will be added even if not any time soon. We all know how it goes to have something added then possibly replaced with other things. It might be better to let them be for what they are for for whenever/if their purpose is added and he fix things that aren't coded that can be useful in the game as it is. For instance, the combat pots Bandos drops. We have seeds not being used, board drops, ashes, unholy symbols and herbalore items also not coded to name a few.
    Your better off making jars do something other than sit in bank. Palidino needs to add a ton of stuff including farming and runecrafting. I think construction takes twice as long as raids.

3. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    There are enough riches in game so I prefer to wait for things to be added as they become useful for their intended purpose. I transfer uncoded but useful some day items to an alt for safe keeping. I rather Pali spend his time adding more skills and other content over changing an items intended purpose.

Shar with all you have do you really want more....

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Your better off making jars do something other than sit in bank. Palidino needs to add a ton of stuff including farming and runecrafting. I think construction takes twice as long as raids.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    There are enough riches in game so I prefer to wait for things to be added as they become useful for their intended purpose. I transfer uncoded but useful some day items to an alt for safe keeping. I rather Pali spend his time adding more skills and other content over changing an items intended purpose.

Shar with all you have do you really want more....
    Want more? I'm trying to help the Pvmer's out there as i don't pvm. What are you planning to do? Wait 2 years for construction?

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    2 years sure why not. I am happy to wait for it to be done righ. Pvmers, which I am as well as a skiller, want things coded in game like they are supposed to be that directly help the task. Bud and I talked a while back about the things that need to be coded to make pvming (and skilling) more like it is in osrs. I hope someday to have a use for all my cannonballs I have saved too.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan View Post
    Want more? I'm trying to help the Pvmer's out there as i don't pvm. What are you planning to do? Wait 2 years for construction?

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    2 years sure why not. I am happy to wait for it to be done righ. Pvmers, which I am as well as a skiller, want things coded in game like they are supposed to be that directly help the task. Bud and I talked a while back about the things that need to be coded to make pvming (and skilling) more like it is in osrs. I hope someday to have a use for all my cannonballs I have saved too.
    Alot of pvmers have agreed with this suggestion, yes they want things coded in properly but unlike you not everyone has 2 years to wait.

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It doesn't directly affect anyone as it would be optional

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It doesn't directly affect anyone as it would be optional
    Not just that, it's untradeable too.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's a good suggestion. They're rare anyway so it's worth it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12