1. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    hi people who read this, i would like to make a small suggestion for a possible add-on to the game. would it be possible to add the bank fillers, so like when for example me i'd want to skill by making jewellry, i can just add everything to the bank except for the items i keep needing in my inventory and just need to grab the items i need instead of having to look for them everytime. hopefully it could be added, if not at least i could give it a go.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    There's something in-game similar to your suggestion, assuming it's what you mean:

Bank Tabs

Simply drag the items you want (skilling items in your case) into a new tab and they will be placed there, making it easier to find the next time

3. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    There's something in-game similar to your suggestion, assuming it's what you mean:

Bank Tabs

Simply drag the items you want (skilling items in your case) into a new tab and they will be placed there, making it easier to find the next time

​The bank filler is an item found exclusively within a player's bank, and cannot be withdrawn. It fills the entire player's bank, with the amount filled dependent on the number of bank spaces remaining.
    The bank can be filled with bank fillers by enabling them in the bank settings menu on the top right corner of the interface, just below the X. Players can be remove the desired amount of bank fillers from their bank by right-clicking a bank filler.
    Having a bank full of filler items allows players to decide which items they want deposited when using the Deposit inventory or Deposit worn items buttons. For example, if players are crafting leather items, they can remove the needle and thread from their bank, enable the bank fillers, and be able to use the Deposit inventory button without having to consistently withdraw the needle and thread.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Ah right.

We have custom presets though, so he could use that for the time being.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Just use loadouts. They bank and refill and dont need to open the bank for it. Much faster. We really need a guide to show people how to make and use the loadout options. With video of course

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Just use loadouts. They bank and refill and dont need to open the bank for it. Much faster. We really need a guide to show people how to make and use the loadout options. With video of course
    I'll make one tonight

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I'll make one tonight
    As aways you Rock!

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #

9. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    so is there a way i can remove a thread when it had been solved or something like that idk what to call it

10. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo768 View Post
    so is there a way i can remove a thread when it had been solved or something like that idk what to call it
    Even with the loadout alternative it wouldn't hurt for me to get around to adding the filler feature too, may as well keep it for a reminder

Closed Thread