1. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    Premium Membership introduction.

Keep in mind this is nothing ''Official'' So the rewards could be edited or simply refused.

What is Premium membership?
    Premium membership is a PERK higher then the GOLD membership..
    It has unique rewards which are not CLASSED as OP or by any form they are Simply kinda simular like the GOLD membership but Unique in his own.
    However the cost of the Premium Membership bond will be a bit more then the Gold membership Bond.

What is the Premium Membership rewards?
    - All bar drops from Metalic dragons will remain NOTED (Bronze,Iron,Steel,Mithril)
    - Canceling a slayer task will cost 2/3th of the original Sum.
    - If you charge a Ring of wealth with a Premium Bond it will double the percentage of charge's from 100%->200%
    - x35% Slayer/boss points
    - X35% Pest control points

- For Normal game mode Specific only -
    X30% Drop rate's (Including barrows & all pets)
    X30% Combat XP Rates & x17.5% Skill XP rates.
    X35% Larger Coin drops.

- For ironman/hardcore Game mode specific only -
    X16% Drop rates (including Barrows & all pets)
    X16% Combat XP Rates & X8% Skill XP rates.
    X16% Larger coin drops.

'IF' Premium membership is to be added ingame howmuch would it cost to buy ?
    1st option, I think The most logical price would be $5 as the GOLD membership costs $2.99.
    2nd option, A premium bond can be made by using 2 regular bonds on eachother making the premium bond untradeble however you'll lose both the bonds as it was converted into a Premium bond.

Player's suggestions.

- No1sangel : Boss slayer perk, If you buy 10 at a time it would cost 10% less as in Reduction in pricing, Make all Bars/Ores/Logs/Fish raw&cooked Noted in a drop.

- Har : Make the ''Premium bonds'' Untradeble so they have no cost on the current economy & will not make the regular bonds crash.

- Kris : What about as well for a perk that instead of adding an actual "bone crusher" when you have this active you can toggle bone crusher effect on/off?
    Last edited by Softboy; 02-01-2018 at 04:21 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Need to add a boss slayer task perk not just regular slayer. Maybe add a buy 10 at a time get 10% reduction in pricing. Make all bars from any npc, ores, logs, fish noted.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I really like this suggestion. I wonder if perhaps it would be better if the premium bonds were an untradeable thing? Seeing as it would probably completely demolish the price of current bonds. I think top tier idea though

Edit: I like the idea of doing the 2 for 1 deal. sounds like a good idea to me!
    Last edited by har; 01-26-2018 at 12:41 PM.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Pretty good idea to be honest, i like the idea of adding 2 regular bonds one each other to make it a premium one. Can't really come up with good suggestions to add at this moment - sorry.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    To think of it, we've never really had anything above Gold Members so it's a good idea really, just need the right perks in place for it to be worth having.

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    This would really help the server grow! As well as put more purpose to the potential donator area that might be added. What about as well for a perk that instead of adding an actual "bone crusher" when you have this active you can toggle bone crusher effect on/off? Otherwise awesome suggestion(s)!!

7. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Just no

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Mittens View Post
    Just no
    If you want your voice to mean anything on a suggestion thread then at least put some effort into the reply.

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Too many of the given perks just sound like biased things you've been having problems with.

-Noted bars - Nobody farms dragons for them and they wont even with noted bars (main reason being that mining and smithing has the same rate in terms of ores needed for each skill)
    -Reduced slayer task costs - We dont want less value on votes
    -More boss points - We dont want to decrease the value of stuff like tbow
    -Pest control points - ???

Closed Thread