1. Unlockables from slayer points  - 01-20-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    Currently, there are a few valuable unlocks from slayer points that are not working atm.
    -Ring Bling: Allows the ability to craft slayer rings. Can't see any negatives to this but feedback would be cool.
    -Hot Stuff: As far as I've been able to tell, this does not let you do Jad as a task or give the bonus for completing the caves upon a TzHaar slayer task.
    -Duly Noted: Unlocks the ability for mithril bars to drop noted ON SLAYER TASK. I would love this as I love doing mith dragons but it's a pain having to keep banking every ~3 kills (hcim btw)

Also, Possibly rework the "item rewards" section to include some things as the blood money shop does for skilling?
    - Clue boxes
    - Bar boxes
    - Crystal keys
    - Bag of gems
    - Herb boxes
    - Herb sack (possibly?)
    - Bonecrusher!
    Last edited by har; 01-21-2018 at 02:28 AM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I agree with everything here. THe more we can do the better things are.

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    These would be very useful additions to the game!!

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    I agree with slayer rewards not being as satisfying, but trust me, these are not the rewards you want. There is a reason nobody buys them from the blood shop either.

Keys and clues - easily obtainable content, does't need to be even more.
    Nobody buys gem, herb, bar boxes and if they do - they're wasting their time and money.
    Why do you need a herb sack if you have a RoW?
    Bonecrusher would be nice, but it's honestly not as great as people think. 200m prayer is fairly easily obtainable and the passive xp training would be cool, but wouldn't really matter that much.

Not against these ideas, but not really supporting them either, would rather see something else being added to the slayer shop.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Agree with the slayer point shop not being really useful, the suggestions however are not ones I would see :s there can be better ideas imo.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    well do you guys have any more ideas? I just was saying those things because I do actually buy them with bloodmoney (seeing as im hc and theres not really anything else to buy)

Closed Thread