1. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Please make it so you can either choose to have a wildy boss slayer task or not, or be able to block/extend certain tasks.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    If you have a boss task you don't like you can skip it. No need for a blocking system.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    nvm

4. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    If you have a boss task you don't like you can skip it. No need for a blocking system.
    Yes, but it's annoying when you get the same boss twice in a row if you skip it once.

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Then make the suggestion in the proper place to not have the same task B2b. The proper place is the server suggestion thread Pali does read those suggestions.

6. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Then make the suggestion in the proper place to not have the same task B2b. The proper place is the server suggestion thread Pali does read those suggestions.
    my bad, skimmed right over it. can you close the thread if you can? thanks.

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I cant just an overseer but i am sure someone will either close this or move it. GL I would love to stop getting arma tasks b2b but I am very appreciative that Pali made it to where you cant get b2b wildy boss tasks for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Proxseas View Post
    my bad, skimmed right over it. can you close the thread if you can? thanks.

8. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    I cant just an overseer but i am sure someone will either close this or move it. GL I would love to stop getting arma tasks b2b but I am very appreciative that Pali made it to where you cant get b2b wildy boss tasks for sure
    awww i love getting b2b arma tasks more chances to get hilt :3

9. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I have a huge kc on arma and 2 arma pets lol so while I can do it i prefer not doing 50 or more in a row I dont pk so hilts are just bank spaces to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxseas View Post
    awww i love getting b2b arma tasks more chances to get hilt :3

10. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    I have a huge kc on arma and 2 arma pets lol so while I can do it i prefer not doing 50 or more in a row I dont pk so hilts are just bank spaces to me.
    I'll gladly take whatever hilts for free. :3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast