1. Trade Post Implementation  - 01-15-2018 #1

Jan 2018
    #
    Hi guys!

I am some-what new to this RuneScape Private Server. I really enjoy the mechanics and the way things work. However, I feel as the trading system could use a little bit of updating.. Seeing as this server hasn't got the largest community of players, I thought that maybe implementing a trading post would be more ideal for such a small economy. Having the Grand Exchange in-game is good, however, its hard to know what is being sold and purchased on a day to day basis. An example of this from first hand experience is; I had left what I had seen on public chats as something regularly traded on the Grand Exchange for sale but it was never bought, perhaps this is because no one knew it was there for sale? The point I am trying to get across is; with a trading post rather than a grand exchange, it enables the players to see what is being bought and sold, search for the items they want to buy or sell and can see if there are sellers or buyers. For a small economy much like what BattleScape has, this, to me, seems to be the most ideal method of trading for us, at least for now, while the community grows and until the economy is more established in the future.

Thanks for your time!
    -Wingridden

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    This is already a thing within the Grand Exchange.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I agree with London, besides being able to see what is sold recently it does not really add value. The ge is good for this, use the history tool to see what is recently sold/bought.

Closed Thread