1. Fix this fking bug at inferno and give my account a cape!  - 01-13-2018 #1

Oct 2017
    #
    FIX THE FKING BUG THANKS!

Also put a infernal cape on my account cause i aint touching that shit again. cba wasting 1h 10minutes of my life again to die to a bug.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    As i have done inferno countless times and gotten 2 capes i can give u some advise:
    - Take a look at what tiles are actually safe to stand on. You are using a ACB which has a delayed attack animation making it look like you are on a safe tile which you are not, that is why you get hit. To fix this just walk 2-3 tiles when shield starts moving to the other side and then shoot your bolt - should fix the problem. As you can get to the boss i suggest mastering the boss in the practice mode until you don't fail anymore.
    - Drop vials on the right tiles for reference
    - As you seem to have not gotten to the boss before (one of the clips you are waiting for the ranger/mager to spawn at the eastern wall, which they don't) i suggest doing some research into when they spawn. If you can't succeed the first ranger/mager you are going to have a way harder time when jad and zuk healers come.

You seem to have barely touched the skill required to complete the boss in the full run, use the practice mode to your advantage or you will keep dying to 'fking bugs' over and over again.

I have done countless inferno runs before i could master it trust me it is really difficult, hence why there are only ~7 capes ingame after release months ago. Keep on practicing and use the practice mode to train on pathing and spawn timers. If you have the chance use/lend a tbow from someone as that will make it a lot easier to complete.

You will obviously not get a infernal cape added to your account because you failed.

Best of luck, you will get it one day!

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    As i have done inferno countless times and gotten 2 capes i can give u some advise:
    - Take a look at what tiles are actually safe to stand on. You are using a ACB which has a delayed attack animation making it look like you are on a safe tile which you are not, that is why you get hit. To fix this just walk 2-3 tiles when shield starts moving to the other side and then shoot your bolt - should fix the problem. As you can get to the boss i suggest mastering the boss in the practice mode until you don't fail anymore.
    - Drop vials on the right tiles for reference
    - As you seem to have not gotten to the boss before (one of the clips you are waiting for the ranger/mager to spawn at the eastern wall, which they don't) i suggest doing some research into when they spawn. If you can't succeed the first ranger/mager you are going to have a way harder time when jad and zuk healers come.

You seem to have barely touched the skill required to complete the boss in the full run, use the practice mode to your advantage or you will keep dying to 'fking bugs' over and over again.

I have done countless inferno runs before i could master it trust me it is really difficult, hence why there are only ~7 capes ingame after release months ago. Keep on practicing and use the practice mode to train on pathing and spawn timers. If you have the chance use/lend a tbow from someone as that will make it a lot easier to complete.

You will obviously not get a infernal cape added to your account because you failed.

Best of luck, you will get it one day!
    Go try acb urself. it has to be a bug considering that is the only time it goes through the shield everytime. Arter that rotation even if u repeat exactly what i did it will not.
    Also inferno not rly that hard considering i got to boss 2 times in 6 tries. Just fked up cause i took too long to attack the 2nd wave of minions attacking the shield n it broke. Once in get out of bed i will test the tile thingy with acb just to confirm. Getting tbow loan aint easy...

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Issabella View Post
    Go try acb urself. it has to be a bug considering that is the only time it goes through the shield everytime. Arter that rotation even if u repeat exactly what i did it will not.
    Also inferno not rly that hard considering i got to boss 2 times in 6 tries. Just fked up cause i took too long to attack the 2nd wave of minions attacking the shield n it broke. Once in get out of bed i will test the tile thingy with acb just to confirm. Getting tbow loan aint easy...
    Watched your video and you wasn't behind the wall while the attack was calculated, that's why you got hit.
    I've done it with ACB few months ago. I dropped vials on 4 tiles away from the corners so I didn't do any mistakes with safespotting.

Closed Thread