1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    People pay for it, it would be dumb not to add it. There is no other way of income so he can't spend a lot to advertise, pretty much no choice.
    Didn't last a week last time they were implimented.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by M N M View Post
    People pay for it, it would be dumb not to add it. There is no other way of income so he can't spend a lot to advertise, pretty much no choice.
    He’s done fine in the past without it. They have their forum ranks.

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    We don't need in game symbols for donator ranks. There's plenty of opportunity to show off your "donator rank" on the forums.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    In that case they're forced to gamble as they had that item before, but it was replaced with a mystery box. If people want to gamble they'll need to live with the result, but it's different when they're forced for it.

A gamble implies a chance and a choice, taking a risk for a gain, not something mandatory. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, chance and prize. If not given the choice then there is no consideration. If offered, a player chooses to take the chance for a possible prize then of course the three elements are met.

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    They have a point. I would not be happy with losing raid items and getting 1-2 random boxes in my bank. No matter what they could or could not have.
    It would be different if they had a choice to exchange tbow for random box.

6. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    I still think the random box is the best way to remove raids items without heavily disrupting the economy while still giving somewhat of a compensation, items going into the box could be discussed (I'm not suggesting we add bandos boots and dragon square shields...). The other option would be to give blood money/some other currency scaling to the raid item values but I don't think that's an idea because the market would get flooded with elysians etc.

I think it's important to remove the existing raids items to encourage people who have never done raids before to discover new content and enjoy it, with far less incentive I'd be surprised if raids took off, especially with it being primarily a team activity.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    2 things

Make all current raid items cosmetic so bank standers can still be pretty ( remove all, be less attached to pixels)

Donor ingame chat icons are the tackiest thing added to any server, it looks shit.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    2 things

Make all current raid items cosmetic so bank standers can still be pretty ( remove all, be less attached to pixels)

Donor ingame chat icons are the tackiest thing added to any server, it looks shit.
    Just add fashionscape store where you can exchange raid items. Example: 3 tbows for h'ween mask. (Or any rare)

This way the richest players will just get rid of their raid items and get some uniques.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Just add fashionscape store where you can exchange raid items. Example: 3 tbows for h'ween mask. (Or any rare)

This way the richest players will just get rid of their raid items and get some uniques.
    Yeah anything like this really. Either way they're probably gonna complain that their personal pixel wealth is worth more than needed content.

Something's gonna happen I guess

10. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    I've spent hoursssss and over 600 boss slayer tasks grinding out all my raid items on my main and iron. To just take that all away because people want raid items reset? That's bullshit, I'm sorry. . And others have done more then me as well

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast