1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    Almost 780k xp doesnt scream staker to me but he actually does play quite a bit lately from what I see. Maybe the times he is on doesnt coincide with the times you play
    No I checked, he's been on my radar since he did some creepy shit ingame. (you don't wanna know)

He's willing to lose everything in one stake but if raid items are reset he's quitting.. Coincidence, he won a twisted bow yesterday.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Aren't you a staker?
    Yes I am a staker and I also play everything else in the server. Why does that make any difference? just because you don't stake, you think that means you think its good to remove all raid items from everyone?

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    Yes I am a staker and I also play everything else in the server. Why does that make any difference? just because you don't stake, you think that means you think its good to remove all raid items from everyone?
    It makes a difference when your little reply about how removing your hard work would make you quit.. Bullshit, you won it all yesterday lol
    You don't want an item reset because you like being pixel rich. Nothing to do with invested effort, which is the same for most people using that excuse.

It all boils down to greed.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    It is fascinating how most of the people arguing against raid item reset are the same people who stand in edge bank doing nothing ALL day because they are so bored of the content ingame.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    It is fascinating how most of the people arguing against raid item reset are the same people who stand in edge bank doing nothing ALL day because they are so bored of the content ingame.
    Nope. I want raid items to be removed but in a way it doesn't bother people too much. Raid items need to be converted back to bsp and the bsp shop needs to be re-made.

Im sharingan btw.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    It makes a difference when your little reply about how removing your hard work would make you quit.. Bullshit, you won it all yesterday lol
    You don't want an item reset because you like being pixel rich. Nothing to do with invested effort, which is the same for most people using that excuse.

He's always pixel hungry, nothing new.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Oi Lollipop View Post
    He's always pixel hungry, nothing new.
    Shari saying someone is pixel hungry, that is new

Nb. you have a point

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Shari saying someone is pixel hungry, that is new

Nb. you have a point
    Kid calls me pixel hungry(darklord). Once i cleaned him for like 500m in items gave him 250m worth of it back. Think he expected me to give him it all back + more xd.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #

You are an idiot. Your ideas are ******ous to the server. You don't even know who I am and don't know what I do on the server. I did not "win it all yesterday" lol... You are pathetic wanting an item reset because you can't stand that someone can make money on this server through staking. I play all aspects of the game and it does not all boil down to greed. It boils down to people who play this server and who are allowed to play this server in whatever way they want to within the rules, who do not want their items removed from the server because there are sad people like you who thinks his "ideas" are smart and will benefit the server. How about you make it happen and lets see what happens to the server...

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord1292 View Post
    You are an idiot. Your ideas are ******ous to the server. You don't even know who I am and don't know what I do on the server. I did not "win it all yesterday" lol... You are pathetic wanting an item reset because you can't stand that someone can make money on this server through staking. I play all aspects of the game and it does not all boil down to greed. It boils down to people who play this server and who are allowed to play this server in whatever way they want to within the rules, who do not want their items removed from the server because there are sad people like you who thinks his "ideas" are smart and will benefit the server. How about you make it happen and lets see what happens to the server...

Yes, I know everything you do. You won a ton of raid items the day before posting. You're a greedy pixel hugging fruit.

Speaking of things you do, wanna list your account names and what you do on them?
    Last edited by Frank; 01-22-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast