Allow for players to have all capitalized chars in their name ingame.

flippers to vote shop or add the npc that drops the hat and flippers *I gotchu nipplesey* Shoutout to my homie.

Finish the rooftop agility

Dragon battleaxe special (still not added idk why)

Add bones to peaches tabs to mage shop or gen shop or even to Kolodian.

Rc + ZMI Altar

Dwarf cannon + new update on it + granite balls.

ring of nature, coins etc

The rest of the skin colors, yellow purple etc..

Forum shop addition - Pets for irl money; Chompy chick, herbi, pet penance queen, phoenix, tangleroot, willy cat. could add all of them/pet mystery box.

BOSS SHOP REWORK (remove raid items + Possible reset on tbows etc.. exchange a mystery box that contains a chance at diff high tier items(the way Dan suggested is good) *BIG DISCUSSION*

Dwarf cannon to boss shop 5k points total.

- (name tbt) an item that has charges that you can toggle. (charged by vote ticks/boss points)*can only be used in pvm*
- 10-20% damage increase to mage/range/melee in pvm for 30 min(time can be polled)
- No damage for 2-5 min. *PVM* maybe a little too op, need more suggestions
- Gain prayer points equal to 5% of any damage you receive (zammy gwd, etc.)
For this idea, could use a lot more uses but I can't think of anymore.

Add bonecrusher

- Bonecrusher is actually way more useful than you would think.

A lot of slayer monsters are currently killed in the catacombs.
If you bury bones in the catacombs, you will restore prayer points.

This mechanic combined with automatic burying from the bonecrusher is insanely useful because it allows you to do an entire slayer task without using any prayer potions.

Chaotics (big debate) Wouldn't be as op because there is no ss, turm and ovls. (could just do rapier and longsword)

- Since you can add models and stuff although you have to adjust them a bit, maybe bring in chaotics to add to the boss shop to replace raid items.

10 Bond = Donator rank.
30 Bond = Super Donator rank.
90 Bond = Extreme Donator rank.
270 Bond = Legendary Donator rank.
400 Bond = Ultimate Donator Rank.
650 Bond = Uber Donator Rank.
800 Bond = Immortal Donator Rank.
1250 Bond = Supreme Donator Rank.

Or do what like 99% of other servers do, have the forum shop with 100+ items, items cost 50 donator tokens all the way up to 10k. Instead of bonds to get a rank, you could buy it as well as an other option, then we would have to decide a bunch of benefits. There is a big list I can provide we can rip it off other sites bits by bit

Could also add discontinued items for irl money, random cosmetic stuff, even if it doesn't sell at least it fills the forum shop up and looks decent.