1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    1st, A spec restorer, health box at clanwars.
    2nd, Visible donator ranks ingame, Regular, Super, Elite, Uber etc.
    3rd Donator-zone with harmless or afk npc's, thieving stall with some extra gaining gp.
    4th, Max hit dummy at home for pkers to be aware of their max hit.
    5th, Activating ::Yell command for donators, if your not a donator u need 100 kills to unlock the ::Yell command etc.
    6th, Maybe buff upp Blowpipe's speccial attack, and the accuracy of Dragon Claws concider it beeing worth over 200m but haven't hit a 20+ yet, while ags 60m hitting constant 50's.
    7th, Npc/minigame teleport in mage book instead of talking to wizard would be awsome.
    8th, Pking bots.
    9th, Custom made minigames that u can enter and win big prices from.
    10th, Buff Zamorakian Spear a little bit, hitting constant 0-10's.
    11th, i hate this one but more customs, stratedgy used by alot of owners/developers to attrackt more players etc: gambler/stakers, and will help the server grow beacuse when the description in topG :Etc: says "pking bots" over 200 Npc's & customs" All things a Rsps should have is inclouded like if a pvmer sees in the desription that it is a pk server he would join but now when its a wariety of everything he have a reason to join! right now this server is 99% pvm based, A pker wouldn't join the server but with theese stuff added and the description changed im pretty sure it would happend. Unless he doesn't know the wae!
    12th, beeing able to open forumd directly ingame ::forums, beeing able to open threads directly ingame ::thread 2341 etc,
    Last edited by inb4l0ck; 01-13-2018 at 07:41 PM.

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by inb4l0ck View Post
    2nd, Working bank at fight caves.
    3rd, Visible donator ranks ingame, Regular, Super, Elite, Uber etc.
    4th, Donator-zone with harmless or afk npc's, thieving stall with some extra gaining gp.
    5th, Max hit dummy at home for pkers to be aware of their max hit.
    6th, Activating ::Yell command for donators, if your not a donator u need 100 kills to unlock the ::Yell command etc.
    7th, Zooming in & out with mouse instead of setting tab.
    8th, Maybe buff upp Blowpipe's speccial attack, and the accuracy of Dragon Claws concider it beeing worth over 200m but haven't hit a 20+ yet, while ags 60m hitting constant 50's.
    9th, Npc/minigame teleport in mage book instead of talking to wizard would be awsome.
    10th, Pking bots.
    11th, Custom made minigames that u can enter and win big prices from.
    12th, Buff Zamorakian Spear a little bit, hitting constant 0-10's.
    13th, i hate this one but more customs, stratedgy used by alot of owners/developers to attrackt more players etc: gambler/stakers, and will help the server grow beacuse when the description in topG :Etc: says "pking bots" over 200 Npc's & customs" All things a Rsps should have is inclouded like if a pvmer sees in the desription that it is a pk server he would join but now when its a wariety of everything he have a reason to join! right now this server is 99% pvm based, A pker wouldn't join the server but with theese stuff added and the description changed im pretty sure it would happend. Unless he doesn't know the wae!
    14th, beeing able to open forumd directly ingame ::forums, beeing able to open threads directly ingame ::thread 2341 etc,
    zooming in and out you can enable by clicking the mouse icon in the settings were you adjust it.

only the bank chest is not working at tzhaar, but there is the walking banker

3. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Ty ill edit that out

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    A few I will agree with, such as the max hit dummy and the ::topic [threadid]. But all of these other things would ruin the flow of this server. This isn't a 317 custom-loaded server. The best we have for custom items are PvP weapons. I don't know why you're requesting accuracy buffs for things like Zamorakian Spear and Toxic Blowpipe but they all have specific attack styles, the blowpipe can use ammunition up to Dragon and I have zero problems with any of the above. I suggest upgrading your gear if you arent hitting. PKing bots would absolutely ruin my experience with the server, one of the best things about it is player interaction. ::yell is for staff only, you're automatically opted into the home clan channel on login and there are lots of players in the channel. The point of the Wizard is to keep things like minigames teleports quick and easy to get to, all teleports to all available minigames are already located there, as well as the respected jewelry piece working to teleport you. As long as Battle-Scape has been up there has never been a Donator Zone OR Rank to display ingame. The forums shows your username in a different color. The zooming with scroll wheel works, you need to enable it in your options tab.

I'm sure you can imagine that most of these are for 317 servers where it is VERY easy to add custom items, but on here it is very hard to do. Thank-you for your feedback.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    No thanks. I don't want shit implementations from other shit servers.

3rd Donator-zone with harmless or afk npc's, thieving stall with some extra gaining gp.
    12th, beeing able to open forumd directly ingame ::forums, beeing able to open threads directly ingame ::thread 2341 etc,
    Your only good suggestions.

6. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    A few I will agree with, such as the max hit dummy and the ::topic [threadid]. But all of these other things would ruin the flow of this server. This isn't a 317 custom-loaded server. The best we have for custom items are PvP weapons. I don't know why you're requesting accuracy buffs for things like Zamorakian Spear and Toxic Blowpipe but they all have specific attack styles, the blowpipe can use ammunition up to Dragon and I have zero problems with any of the above. I suggest upgrading your gear if you arent hitting. PKing bots would absolutely ruin my experience with the server, one of the best things about it is player interaction. ::yell is for staff only, you're automatically opted into the home clan channel on login and there are lots of players in the channel. The point of the Wizard is to keep things like minigames teleports quick and easy to get to, all teleports to all available minigames are already located there, as well as the respected jewelry piece working to teleport you. As long as Battle-Scape has been up there has never been a Donator Zone OR Rank to display ingame. The forums shows your username in a different color. The zooming with scroll wheel works, you need to enable it in your options tab.

I'm sure you can imagine that most of these are for 317 servers where it is VERY easy to add custom items, but on here it is very hard to do. Thank-you for your feedback.
    icons are gonna happen.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    1. Can’t see why not.
    2. Coulda sworn there is a bank there, unless past update it was deleted by accident.
    3. This isn’t a 317 where you can customize random icons into the chatbox. They look ugly, and mostly almost everyone would have an icon. Server ranks don’t push players to play the game other than bragging rights. I’d prefer cosmetic(s) items that would be only for Gold Members. Palidino has never liked them and I highly doubt he’d add them now after 12 years of programming.
    4. Eh, someone explained that spacing out the community more just kills the server. Maybe stuff like “Cut 2 logs at once” “Catch 2 fish at once” “No agility needed for shortcuts” “Make 4 dose potions instead of 3” etc.
    5. Wouldn’t hurt.
    6. There is no use for users to have the yell feature when you already get signed into the “Home” CC. We don’t need 2 different text colors in the chatbox when everyone already sees whats in the Home cc.
    7. It works, you have to click the mouse with the ø in settings for it yo work.
    8. Maybe just a tad bit but not too much.
    9. Eh would make things way too easy just to tele from place to place.
    10. No, that’s just being too weak, every other server uses them and it’s mostly half assed and obvious. People would get bored after killing a few of them.
    11. There is the Clan Tournament Minigame. It’s just not always running so money doesn’t get flooded into the server.
    12. Agreed.
    13. I agree with custom content but only Minigames or if it’s RuneScape higher revision content that isn’t overpowered. Custom items are just bad in general, and I highly doubt someone made a program to even create items and gfx/anim for OSRS Deob. Again, this is not a 317 where you can copy-paste into the server.
    14. Sure why not.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    2nd, Visible donator ranks ingame, Regular, Super, Elite, Uber etc.
    5th, Activating ::Yell command for donators, if your not a donator u need 100 kills to unlock the ::Yell command etc.
    6th, Maybe buff upp Blowpipe's speccial attack, and the accuracy of Dragon Claws concider it beeing worth over 200m but haven't hit a 20+ yet, while ags 60m hitting constant 50's.
    7th, Npc/minigame teleport in mage book instead of talking to wizard would be awsome.
    8th, Pking bots.
    9th, Custom made minigames that u can enter and win big prices from.
    10th, Buff Zamorakian Spear a little bit, hitting constant 0-10's.
    11th, i hate this one but more customs, stratedgy used by alot of owners/developers to attrackt more players etc: gambler/stakers, and will help the server grow beacuse when the description in topG :Etc: says "pking bots" over 200 Npc's & customs" All things a Rsps should have is inclouded like if a pvmer sees in the desription that it is a pk server he would join but now when its a wariety of everything he have a reason to join! right now this server is 99% pvm based, A pker wouldn't join the server but with theese stuff added and the description changed im pretty sure it would happend. Unless he doesn't know the wae!
    My personal opinion on these ideas:

1. Don't see the use of it - so why not add it.
    2. Not something i'd like, makes the server look like shit.
    3. Good idea, tough splitting the small community we have is debatable.
    4. ADD already! really useful, full support!
    5. Yell is something i'd never give to non staff ranks. Its used for important messaging etc, Home cc is practically a yell for normal players.
    6. Specs are same as OSRS, you either had bad rng or bad gear.
    7. Wizard is close to a teleport, no use for a seperate spellbook for this as you can just tele home>click wizard instantly.
    8. What would this even add?
    9. We already have a couple of custom minigames, MA2 minigame for an item reward, clan wars tournament minigame for a cash reward.
    10. Same as 6.
    11. You hate it but suggest it? I hate it as well and would never like to see it. Its the aids implementations like that which makes people quit other servers.
    12. ADD! really useful, full support!

This is what i think about them, as we are always open for suggestions feel free to discuss ideas etc

9. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    2nd, Visible donator ranks ingame, Regular, Super, Elite, Uber etc

instead of that we could have "Titles" which can be obtained by doing certain tasks or objectives to get them......

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Another suggestions/fixes:
    - Pk supply boxes don't bank all items when using the deposit option, such as the dragon scim and the ancient staff
    - Add veng runes to the box
    - Make it possible to "open all" boxes when noted at like a NPC

Closed Thread