1. Offline
    Jan 2018
    #
    Hi i am a new player been playing for 2 days now really enjoying the server in fact it's everything i was looking for the server itself seems pretty flawless to me, i was going to donate to support the server, the only thing that concerns me is the donating benefits they seem a little poor to my taste, now before you write a reply abusing me, just read what i have to say.

1. Firstly donating supports the rsps owner tremendously, therefore i think it is detrimental that the rewards reflect this, i believe to encourage more players to donate and support this server there needs to be more rewards, now these rewards don't need to be p2w can simply be cosmetic with a donator store.

2. Donator island, I'm asking for you to consider a donator island, a place where donators can go to hang out get slightly better xp rates, private banking away from normal players, maybe even a stand alone donator boss or something???

3. Donator ranks, I have noticed ranks being visible in forums but not ingame. idk if this is a coding issue you have? or whatever but i think it's extremely important to be showing these donors off ingame by giving them titles, one it opens eyes to new players to potentially donate to the server, and secondly having a bunch of donators talking in yell actually makes the server look my populated then it is, the ::yell feature is also another thing that can prompt people to donate.

I'm only thinking long term here, the current way the rsps is set up is amazing for players that want an old school vibe but its not amazing for business and i don't know the financial situation the owner of this server is in but donating helps out a ton, server costs aren't cheap honestly its just a helpful idea i'm only thinking about whats best for the server in the long run, because i would like to continue playing as i hope you all do to.

Tristen

Ps- I used to code for rune-zero and runefavour back in 2013 if you ever need and java work done i can also help :>)
    Last edited by Tristen; 01-13-2018 at 03:52 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I agree with this.

The thing is bond gives you a 14 day membership unlike other RSPS's where they give a donator rank which consist of various different titles and benefits. If this happens he'd have to remove 14 day membership and add perm donor. The more bonds u redeem, the higher your rank which i think palidino wouldnt do (not sure though).

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    I can maybe suggest him to add maybe a skilling area with everything in 1 area.

XP rates are already boosted when you become a Gold Member, and even if you vote, you get a bigger XP boost on top of it.

Ranks ingame make the server look very bad, and ::yell isn't needed because you automatically get put into the "Home" cc upon joining. Yell would just also make the chatbox less appealing.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

XP rates are already boosted when you become a Gold Member, and even if you vote, you get a bigger XP boost on top of it.

Ranks ingame make the server look very bad, and ::yell isn't needed because you automatically get put into the "Home" cc upon joining. Yell would just also make the chatbox less appealing.
    How does ranks ingame make it look bad? Servers which have ranks have 100s of players. It's just a opinion tho. Might need to consider for a poll?

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #

Ya how does it make it look bad noob. Money > peoples opinion

6. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Oi Lollipop View Post
    How does ranks ingame make it look bad? Servers which have ranks have 100s of players. It's just a opinion tho. Might need to consider for a poll?
    This isn't a 317 where he can just add icons to the Chatbox. BattleScape in the 10+ years it's been open never used Donator Ranks. Only for the perks you are given. I agree to adding maybe some new ones, just buying a rank itself isn't a purpose to why people play the game, only for the looks.

7. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    I wouldn't suggest adding a Donator area with the current state of the player base you wouldn't want to split up what little community there currently is.

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    This isn't a 317 where he can just add icons to the Chatbox. BattleScape in the 10+ years it's been open never used Donator Ranks. Only for the perks you are given. I agree to adding maybe some new ones, just buying a rank itself isn't a purpose to why people play the game, only for the looks.
    Add a few perks then? (that are perm)

9. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Palidino is always open for suggestions, just saying add more isn't suggesting.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristen View Post
    Ps- I used to code for rune-zero and runefavour back in 2013 if you ever need and java work done i can also help :>)
    No.

Like?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast