1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Haven't really given any thought to the pros or cons of this, but in this server i used to play years ago, the "tiny elf crystal" had an amazing use. It was a rare drop from elves (about the same as seed i suppose? it was like 1/200 on there). Then, you could charge it for 7 teleports with 700kgp. you were able to set the location of the crystal, then you were able to teleport to that location 7 times before needing to recharge. additionally, you were able to set a different location after the first one set, but that also costs a charge. Obviously there were limits (gwd boss rooms, wilderness, anything else that requires something specific to get in) but it was amazing for skilling and gave players who decided to spend the cash a bit more of a boost in xp. Would love to know what anyone thinks of this and any pros or cons you can think of. Would be a decent money sink aswell

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Good idea, Could be charged with coins/vote ticks.

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    May 2017
    #
    I very much support this, could give a boost to xp rates of skilling, at a price though. Great idea

4. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Oh I love this idea! Could be very useful. All though I think the only way to charge it should be with coins

Closed Thread