1. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    So, what i'd love to see:

- Max hit dummy in edge barn
    (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...d_combat_dummy)
    - Change weekend pvp tournament prize to a cash prize, black rares and BM are not as valuable as they used to be when the rewards were added. i suggest:
    1st place 300m
    2nd place 200m
    3rd place 100m
    If anyone has better price ideas feel free to post them!

- Fix the salve amulet shop not working (you can upgrade via vote shop to an(ei) amulet but cant get a (e) to begin with)
    - Make the statues etc from revs sell able at edge emblem trader.
    - Add an option to open all vote boxes and send them to bank, if you vote daily and don't sell them right away it is a pain to open them all manually.
    - Make GE history screen show the right calculations, now it divides the price bought through the amount of items bought.
    - Crystal key drops from nests while woodcutting
    - Add basic useful start items to vote shop, such as whips and torso, defender, maybe even firecape for a high price? with this maybe remove them from bm shop. This way vote tickets will always keep value so new players can vote for money and can buy items like whips etc from the shop

- (remove raids items from boss slayer shop soon, since raids will be coming in a while?)
    - (add Dragon slayer II content, such as ava's, the bolts, surge etc etc. Think you are already working on it.)

If you have any suggestions you think would be usefull please post them. If you have better idea's for my suggestions also feel free to share those.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    kalphite slayer helm i into vote shop

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by heisenbork View Post
    rs does same thing?
    If you look at items sold in a quantity more then 1 it currently does the following;
    Price paid per item: amount of items
    While it should be;
    Total price paid: amount of items

Maybe this screen is not the best example but trust me that it can get pretty confusing with a higher quantity of items traded.

4. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I agree with the untradables in vote shop, though you get 30k blood money when you vote on all the sites; it would only take a few vote cycles to get them

5. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by user47598 View Post
    Figure 1: RS GE History

still dont see difference between the pic you showed and how it displays on RS

also it's ideas not idea's
    It shows the "total price" as the price of one of the items. Look at the bone for example. 61 bones for 30k, 2 sara swords for 9m, when he just sold one before that for 10m.

6. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by user47598 View Post
    ?

rs does same thing if you put in different sell offers for an item

e.g put in 1 sara sword for 8m and then 2 other ones for 9m, they will show up as two different transactions
    Yes but I mean like the 2 sara swords, the "total price" only shows the price of one and then the "individual price" is half of the price of one.

7. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    This might be a more clear example:
    Take a look at the DH plates, they obviously didnt go for 83k ea neither did the crystal keys go for 13k ea

8. Offline
    Super Donator
    May 2017
    #
    Wouldn’t removing raid items from BM shop kinda make boss slayer kinda pointless, i would totally be for it if he added other items that would make it worth while
    Last edited by Faithed; 01-10-2018 at 01:26 PM.

9. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    With PK cash prizes, should then chance of a black rare being 100% be changed or no?

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    With PK cash prizes, should then chance of a black rare being 100% be changed or no?
    To be honest black rares are hard to sell and hold almost no value anymore. I'd say take the black rare out for the suggested cash prize.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast