1. Normal mode raid items  - 01-06-2018 #1

Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    What are you going to do with them IF you release raids?

Personalet i’d like to see them all removed so people will actually do raids

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post

Alltough that would be a good thing for release it is highly unlikely he will delete them for normal. People have spend hours boss slaying etc for them so would be a bit harsh to take that all away wouldn't it?

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Give boss slayer points back?

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post

Why would you remove raid items and replace them with the amount of boss slayer points spent? The main reason why people even do boss slayer is because of raid items. If the points are returned and the raid items are removed from one's account, I don't see what they would even buy with those points.

Why are you even discussing this? It's not like raids are going to be added anytime soon.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Nov 2017
    #
    With all honesty i've spoken to palidino about the bosspoint shop -> Raid items he see's no REASON to remove them.

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    With all honesty i've spoken to palidino about the bosspoint shop -> Raid items he see's no REASON to remove them.
    He should remove them when raids are about to be released or when they will be released so people actually do raids.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft View Post
    So pali should spend 10s of hours on coding raids just for noone to do raids because there is no reason to do it as you can just buy every item from someone or boss slayer shop anyway? Why release dead content

Closed Thread