1. Raid items for Hardcore Accounts  - 01-04-2018 #1

Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Give hardcores a way to get raid items. Honestly you could just add them to boss slayer shop. The gamemode is pretty dead so the amount of people that will have points to buy raid items is so small it wont affect the economy at all. You're obviously not going to add raids, as it's been a full year since it was released on osrs. I just dont see a reason why hardcore accounts shouldnt be able to get hold of them. If you're so determined on adding raids and therefore not giving hardcores the ability to get these items, just remove the raid items from hardcore accounts on release of raids and give boss slayer points for what the accounts raid items was worth.

Any other suggestions to how hardcore accounts could get these items are welcome.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    He should add them to the boss slayer shop for HC tbh.

Or finish raids like everyone wants, i think its just the last stuff he has to finish which is harder then it should which turns him off

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    This more important.

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Make vorkath olm

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Finish raids. That's how it should be implemented.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Finish raids. That's how it should be implemented.
    hes said hes is going to finish raids for a year.

7. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    My vote is raids please! Give the Pvm'ers something to do! And the people who aren't playing as much (like my boyfriend) will finally play again

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    hes said hes is going to finish raids for a year.
    major cuck init

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Obviously this would be ideal, but it’s rather unlikely as it’s been a year since raid release and Nothing is added on here. I just dont see How it would make a difference for any of you if hc’s could Also Get it from boss shop (Like everyone Else).

Closed Thread