1. Suggestions recent update  - 01-01-2018 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    As we have had the recent update of revs, i got some suggestions:

- Add salve amulet to vote shop, tickets are currently not used a lot. Maybe open for more suggestions to keep the tickets 'worth it'. This amulet helps kill undead like revs and vet'ion.
    (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/...lve_amulet_(e))

- Release revenants droprates, currently i think its stated somewhere that its 2x rs3 rates (can't officially confirm). Releasing them would help a bit.

- Since revs been out for a couple of days now and there is only 1 item ingame yet (?) i suggest maybe adjusting the rates slightly by maybe like 0,8x less rare. I think its good to keep them rare tough.

- Add new gold member benefit: Don't lose (but break!) untradebles under level 40 wild. Normal accounts are level 30 wild i think.

- Make the statue drops from revs be worth more at the emblem trader. They currently give 2m max. I suggest the new prizes to be around 5-15m ea to keep revs viable for moneymaking.

- The ancient crystal currently has no use, make it also worth a prize at the emblem trader.

Feel free to post your suggestions down below! I'd particularly be interested in possible additions to gold membership benefits and voting shop benefits, as those can be buffed IMO.

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I have a hammer, I know of another 2 hammers I believe and a VLS so there is more than 1 of the weapons in game so far.
    Also what do those bracelets do?

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    I have a hammer, I know of another 2 hammers I believe and a VLS so there is more than 1 of the weapons in game so far.
    Also what do those bracelets do?
    Have you actually seen the items or only heard about it? I I only believe it when I see it sorry. We have some people who talk nonsense sometimes so could be a hoax. Bracelets negate damage from revenants, you charge them with revenant ether which they drop.

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I know 2 people who have gotten a hammer and a long sword on my friends list.
    Ahh those sound pretty good for inside.

5. Offline
    The best Bob
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    As we have had the recent update of revs, i got some suggestions:

- Add salve amulet to vote shop, tickets are currently not used a lot. Maybe open for more suggestions to keep the tickets 'worth it'. This amulet helps kill undead like revs and vet'ion.

- The ancient crystal currently has no use, make it also worth a prize at the emblem trader.
    trade in x vote tickets + ancient crystal for salve amulet
    strongly support the other points

6. Offline
    Extreme Donator
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodle Bob View Post
    trade in x vote tickets + ancient crystal for salve amulet
    strongly support the other points
    I agree on this, as well as other suggestions stated. Having an ancient crystal as a prize from the emblem trader, this will strive others to go on about doing revs. Great suggestion(s), Tim!

7. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Yes pls

8. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Great suggestions!

9. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    There's probably nothing to make of the ancient crystals, but with the totems - leave the droprate, but increase the price by a large amount or slightly increase the droprate and slightly increase the price.
    So far I think it'll be good if Pali straight up releases the droprates for the weapons. Otherwise I'm kinda confused when to expect a drop and if it's even worth killing them, especially if the staff/vls/hammer have the same droprates as the axes/javs which doesn't sound as appealing.

People have been talking about having multiple weapons, but since I haven't seen either a drop message, nor someone running around/using one, nor even attempting to sell one - I'm pretty sure most of the people claiming to have the weapons are lying, which makes you think about the droprates lol.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast