1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Cool. I still stand by my point and will say that this might be fun for the 10 or w/e people who team up and go there, but in general it's unhealthy for the game.
    As long as the items will get the deserved nerf, both the caves and the weapons will die off and we'll be good. :-)
    #stayangry

2. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Already realised that adding the weapons is a fail.

1. Close to being dead content because of the only-in-wildy use.
    2. The weapons are overpowered as fuck, screws up the pvp experience and only empowers more the team that camps the revs.
    3. Owned by the only team we have in game. On osrs you can at least hop worlds, nothing you can do here with an alt account sitting at each entrance and 8 accounts camping the revs.
    The fact that there's only 3 actual weapons, where atleast 1 of them (hammer) is useless because its sole purpose on rs was to drain corps defence is ridiculous.. Nor is vls or the staff overpowered. Vls has a low max hit compared to ags and claws. The fact that he only made 4 possible unique drops, which all is not best in slot for anything as it can only be used in wild is ridiculous. Its going to be dead content in 2 days.

3. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Cool. I still stand by my point and will say that this might be fun for the 10 or w/e people who team up and go there, but in general it's unhealthy for the game.
    As long as the items will get the deserved nerf, both the caves and the weapons will die off and we'll be good. :-)
    There has literally not been 1 item in the game yet. How the fuck you know they need nerf. Please just STFU

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by 7373737373 View Post
    #stayangry
    And you may wonder why nobody takes pker opinions seriously.. There is no reason for me to be angry, since I don't pk hence that makes the rev caves irrelevant to me.
    Once you stop thinking only about your personal interests, instead giving some suggestions how to make the game better for everyone, maybe you'll start to find more people entering wilderness.

5. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    And you may wonder why nobody takes pker opinions seriously.. There is no reason for me to be angry, since I don't pk hence that makes the rev caves irrelevant to me.
    Once you stop thinking only about your personal interests, instead giving some suggestions how to make the game better for everyone, maybe you'll start to find more people entering wilderness.
    Pkers opinions are the only opinions that matter rn when ur crying about a pvp weapon Hellooo??

6. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K Money View Post
    Pkers opinions are the only opinions that matter rn when ur crying about a pvp weapon Hellooo??
    Calm down rapper kid. You can sit in a circle with your pker buddies and jerk off each other all day, but your opinion will never help to increase the pvp activity.
    You're not the first, nor the last butthurt self-centered pker who talks like a 12 y/o and thats why your and 99% of feedback that pkers throw out will be irrelevant and worthless.
    End of discussion, as cape stated, the update will be dead content in few days anyways.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 12-30-2017 at 09:03 AM.

7. Offline
    FLIPPERS
    Oct 2016
    #
    no flippers ok nerd

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    @Palidino fix up the vote tickets, after this update u cant trade vote tickets anymore, thats the basic method of new players for making money...fix that now!

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    You can add all the content to the wild but it's still going to just be pvmers and shit little cretin pk groups who get hard at any opportunity to be complete kunts.

10. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    You can add all the content to the wild but it's still going to just be pvmers and shit little cretin pk groups who get hard at any opportunity to be complete kunts.
    and angry skillers like u :P

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast