1. NH hybrid tournament 29/december  - 12-25-2017 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    Battlescape NH hybrid tournament

As you guys have asked for it several times I figured it would be time to host a NH hybrid tournament. The event will be held in the weekend and the prize pool would be made possible by donations from the community.

When:
    Friday 29th of december 11PM CET, Meet up near Edge Monastery

Rules:
    Dead match, any kind of cheating/ragging etc results in an instant DQ. Winners will progress in a tournament bracket. Everybody uses the same gear (stated below). The bracket system that will be used is a simple knock-out tournament. Final will be a best of 3 game.
    After each knockout round the remaining players will enter another randomized round and so on. Losers of both semi finals will play for the #3 spot.

Prayers:
    During the fight the all prayers are allowed.

Gear:
    Everybody the same, will be checked before start off the fight. Food will be maximized at 3 brews and only sharks, dark crabs and karambwans are allowed as food.. This will also be checked before the start of the fight. Only allowed gear setup (Max cape equivalents are allowed as well, same as MA II capes.):

Rules regarding inventory setup:
    - 3 brew max
    - Dds or ags for spec. No gmaul, no claws.
    Rest of inventory setup is up for personal preferences, such as amount of karambwans, super restores, bolts and runes (in pouch). The use of antifire pots is strictly prohibited and results in an instant DQ.

Prizes will be as followed:
    #1 60% of total pool
    #2 30% of total pool
    #3 10% of total pool

To make this easier item prizes will be paid out in street prize cash, i will try and gather all prizes before the start of the tournament. All prizes will be stored on user 'Tournament'.

Current prize pool:
    Tim: 50m Cash (paid)
    Paul Pogba: Black rare set + arcane (Paid)
    Zeik: 50m Cash (paid)
    Killjoy: 20 DH sets
    Brooksy: 30m cash (Paid)
    Clarity 296m (paid)

Interested?
    Does this sound appealing to you? Then please apply via this thread using the following code:

Spoiler for Form:
    Username:
    Timezone:
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state:
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ:

For this to fully work i am looking for 8 or 16 people to play. Since this is a community event i hope everyone can contribute to a nice prize pool.

If you have any feedback or suggestions please feel free to post these on here as well.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Tim; 12-29-2017 at 04:41 PM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Entries so far:
    This part of the thread is used to post everyone who has joined.

Entry 1:
    Username: Paul Pogba
    Timezone: GMT
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: Black rare set + Arcane
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yes i will be online

Entry 2:
    Username: Zeik
    Timezone: UTC+2
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 50m Cash
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: yes

Entry 3:
    Username: Killjoy
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 20 DH sets
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: yes

Entry 4:
    Username: K Money
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: (will be adding something soon!)
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yeah

Entry 5:
    Username: Namechange12
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: (will be adding something soon!)
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ:Yeah

Entry 6:
    Username: SMH (737373)
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yes

Entry 7:
    Username: Ski Mask
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yes

Entry 8:
    Username: Theo
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 50-100m cash
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: ye

If we get more then 8 but not 16 the people who are later to sign up will be filling in possible spots of people who don't show up. If there is enough interest we will strive for the 16 number of participants.

Entry 9:
    Username: Goat Boat (Isabella)
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 50m cash
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Y e s

Entry 10:
    Username: Kisame561
    Timezone: Central
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: I'm broke so I have nothing to add atm

Entry 11:
    Username:Forthesquad
    Timezone: CST
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: no im broke nigga

Entry 12:
    Username: Clarity
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 296m
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? Probably I'll tell you if I can't make it.

Entry 13:
    Username:Skankhunt13
    Timezone:EST + 2
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state:verac set
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: yea

Entry 14:
    Username: toon
    Timezone:gmt
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state:na
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ:yes

Entry 15:
    Username: argurzil
    Timezone:gmt
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: negative im poor
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: ye

Entry 16:
    Username: god
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: no
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: yes i will attend
    Last edited by Tim; 12-29-2017 at 04:54 PM.

3. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Username: Paul Pogba
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? if yes please state: Black Rare Set + Arcane Spirit Shield
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yes i will be online.
    Last edited by Paul Pogba; 12-25-2017 at 09:23 AM.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Username: Zeik
    Timezone:UTC+2
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 50m cash
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yes.

5. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Username: Killjoy
    Timezone: gmt+2
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: 20dh sets

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Username: K Money
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: No Sorry, am clean.
    Will you be able to attend on the given date/time? not attending in time will result in an instant DQ: Yeah

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Username: namechange12
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: No Sorry, am clean.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Username: Smh
    Timezone: england. wtf is a timezone lmfao
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: no soz lad poor asf

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Username: Ski Mask
    Timezone: GMT, not a 4ner
    Willing to add something to the prize pool? If yes please state: Nah

10. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I'm not taking part in this but I will add something to it.
    My donation

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast