View Poll Results: Would you like to see this tournament?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, With a suggested setup (post in comments)

9 60.00%
  • Yes, But rather see normal brid instead of NH

4 26.67%
  • No, i'd rather see a different type of tournament (post in comments)

2 13.33%
  1. NH hybrid tournament interest check  - 12-24-2017 #1

Jan 2017
    #
    Tournament thread is out, feel free to sign up! https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...2206#post32206

Since i have been asked several times to host one i am debating in hosting a NH welfare hybrid tournament friday 29th of december. As i am not very at home in the NH/bridding scene i am going to need some input tough. What i am asking from you guys is:

- Show me a picture of what a welfare tribrid would look like. Personally i had something like this in mind:

- Fill in the poll.

- Comment on this thread some feedback/ideas to make this tournament into the best thing.

- If there is enough interest i'll host this tournament as a nice celebration to end of this year.

- Event strategy will be similar to the DH tournament ( https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...ment#post30805 ), which means it is a community funded prize pool.

Let me know if this is something that you would like. For this to fully work i would need 8 or 16 participants. If there is a genuine interest i'll make a full thread.

Best Christmas wishes from your host,

Tim
    Last edited by Tim; 12-25-2017 at 09:12 AM.

2. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    BDB Would participate so 5-8 of us. Maybe you should do some sort of prize system to encourage others to join and dear lord fix that inv setup. PM me ingame

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K Money View Post
    BDB Would participate so 5-8 of us. Maybe you should do some sort of prize system to encourage others to join and dear lord fix that inv setup. PM me ingame
    As the thread states its a community funded prize pool similar to the DH tournament i hosted a while ago. I send you a forum pm.

4. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    My suggested setup that i showed tim. Last spot being pouch

Last edited by K Money; 12-24-2017 at 04:31 PM.

5. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Last edited by Paul Pogba; 12-25-2017 at 09:02 AM.

6. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #

7. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    interested, good setups already posted. IMO 3 brews would be ideal for edge.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #

Replace glory with brew of crab. Granite maul could be optional and allowed to be replaced with crab.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 12-25-2017 at 07:11 AM.

9. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post

Replace glory with brew of crab. Granite maul could be optional and allowed to be replaced with crab.
    Not everyone would have tsotd so I don't think that would be welfare. You could replace with ancient staff.

10. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pogba View Post
    Not everyone would have tsotd so I don't think that would be welfare. You could replace with ancient staff.
    Correct, you may keep the loot so it will be an ancient staff. Since there is a lot of interest I'll make a full thread on the tournament soon, so keep an eye out.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast