• Other (such as Raids items)

24 38.71%
  1. Revenants: Uniques Followup  - 12-22-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    So, judging by the current results of the first poll, it seems around 75% of you want revenants to have some kind of unique, whether brand new or existing.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    pvp weps, new content is always good... raids already in the game...

plus as i told u b4, pple dont like osrs versions anymore...they wud rather play the real game... thats why u should add content to make a mix of pre eoc and osrs = unique server.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    PvP weapons and if possible also recoloured gear is what I'd like. Make sure they stay rare tough by making it A rare drop.

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    pvp weapons would be cool

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    PvP weapons would change whole subject of the server as currently the server is based on OSRS. Whether it's good or not is opinional.

No matter if you go for new pvp weapons or raid items, you should make it so those drops won't be protected upon death. In OSRS the purpose of revenant caves is that you can't protect the drops that you get, that's why there is noted low wealth drops.
    This could be done by adding token for each rare drop, so you have to claim the item from NPC at home. The token would have no value, so it won't be protected upon death.

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    PvP weapons would change whole subject of the server as currently the server is based on OSRS. Whether it's good or not is opinional.

No matter if you go for new pvp weapons or raid items, you should make it so those drops won't be protected upon death. In OSRS the purpose of revenant caves is that you can't protect the drops that you get, that's why there is noted low wealth drops.
    This could be done by adding token for each rare drop, so you have to claim the item from NPC at home. The token would have no value, so it won't be protected upon death.
    PvP weapons could have a 100% drop chance when they're not degraded too

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    PvP weapons could have a 100% drop chance when they're not degraded too
    That's fair. My suggestion goes for the raid items only then.

8. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Safe to say we all want rs3 items here, so why not WINGS, PET DRAGONS AND.. BIRDS.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Personally, I feel as though adding items which are not in actual OSRS will completely ruin the server; one of the unique aspects of this version of Battlescape is that it stays true to OSRS. I hate mashed up servers which have items from different eras all mashed into one game.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
    Personally, I feel as though adding items which are not in actual OSRS will completely ruin the server; one of the unique aspects of this version of Battlescape is that it stays true to OSRS. I hate mashed up servers which have items from different eras all mashed into one game.
    +1.

Even if the votes would go for the pvp weapons, Pali really needs to reconsider about this. There's already so many mixed servers and BS is one of the rare servers which has the OSRS content not mixed with custom shit.
    Most of the players just want blindly new content without understanding/caring what it would do to the server. So don't rely on the poll votes too much.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast