Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
This server is unique in the sense that it stays true to OSRS. If you want to play a mashup server, there are 100s out there and the only ones which progress are the ones which have owners who pay ridiculous sums in advertisements costs.
Who cares if they made a suggestion? Pali has a brain, that's why I've stuck to Pali's servers for the last decade. He wouldn't do something that stupid. Only thing he's ever done stupid on his servers is going absent for months.

Pali has good taste, he's only trying to dish out some opinions to see if there's better alternatives, hence he's polling.

I agree with the OSRS style, but you say "people like this" but you speak for yourself, and SOME others; posts and votes clearly voice popular opinion. I really don't care what direction this server goes, I just want what that which will grow the server. People don't play for reverant caves anyways, but they do for pking which is why he wants to make it happen. If this will encourage pking, then yes, support.

Personally I think Chaotics, PVP items, should be a thing in a minigame, to fulfill the urge of the players who want them, in a way that's not actually impacting the actual game itself. This was done in that Zombies minigame pali made. Everyone use to beg for him to make it again. Still unsure why he hasn't re-made it or made a similar minigame.