24 38.71%

1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I can find you GFX/Animations for them later after work if you want. Got one for zurials in mind.
    I was thinking

Vesta's longsword: 7515 (dragon sword spec)
    Statius's warhammer: 1378, gfx: 1450 (granite hammer spec)
    Vesta's spear: 409 (some spin)
    Morrigan's throwing axe: 7521 (dragon thrownaxe spec)
    Morrigan's javelin: 2779 (chin throw)

The main issue I'm seeing is that technically with most ranged emotes, they rely on a graphic to show the weapon in your hand, especially the normal attack emotes. The chin animation keeps the weapon in your hand, but then the dragon thrownaxe spec doesn't. Likewise, I'll have to use existing graphics for the ranged projectile graphics.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Adding on to this, I was thinking two possible things:

PvP weapons require a fee to be turned into an equippable item, similar to what OSRS was going to do to PvP armour if it had passed.
    Ranged weapon fees would be a bit more tricky, the cost would be based on the attack speed, and if they javelin or throwing axe has a speed of 5 for example, would mean ~1,200 would equal the cost of the melee and magic weapons. You wouldn't need an hours worth of the ranged weapon to transform them.

Alternatively, no fee to make them equippable, but when lost on death the item in it's current degraded state is dropped for your opponent.

3. Offline
    Dec 2017
    #
    Prefer the Alternate Option,

4. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Adding on to this, I was thinking two possible things:

PvP weapons require a fee to be turned into an equippable item, similar to what OSRS was going to do to PvP armour if it had passed.
    Ranged weapon fees would be a bit more tricky, the cost would be based on the attack speed, and if they javelin or throwing axe has a speed of 5 for example, would mean ~1,200 would equal the cost of the melee and magic weapons. You wouldn't need an hours worth of the ranged weapon to transform them.

Alternatively, no fee to make them equippable, but when lost on death the item in it's current degraded state is dropped for your opponent.
    alternate option or make it so they just dont degrade and remain as a weapon permanently

you could also make it so that the charges are stored on your account, similar to how recoils work. if you know what i mean

5. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran

This anim for zurials? 2720

Maybe i can find a good gfx

Gfx 433-435 on user? Or 474

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345