1. New tournament system  - 12-08-2017 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    This system that I'm suggesting would replace the current clan wars tournament. So let's start from fresh. The idea is to create tournament that requires some actual pking skill. Even the new players could find this as good moneymaking resource if they're not so much into grinding.
    1. The tournament would be hosted between x amount of hours. People would be taken to the tournament and have automatically some kind of gear and inventory setup. (Hybrid setup as example)
    2. When timer goes down to 0, the tournament starts and the system calculates targets.
    3. After the first fights, losers will be dropped out of the tournament but can continue as spectators. Players that won the first fight will have ~30 seconds time to rest for their next round. Their Inventory & gear will be refreshed.
    4. The previous will be continued until the winner is found.

The war could be for following pking styles: (generated randomly)
    • Max NH
    • Welfare NH
    • Pure Nh
    • Zerker hybrid
    • Main hybrid
    • Max str
    • Dharok

Clan wars could be used also.
    Use different maps on the tournament, pvp tournament map that is used on OSRS could be one as example.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    I'd rather fixed sets then having to grab your own items. Would make for a far more fair and balanced experience

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by D E A G View Post
    I'd rather fixed sets then having to grab your own items. Would make for a far more fair and balanced experience
    This can't be done simply because of the risk of someone finding a way to smuggle items out. Also as I've mentioend in past suggestions similar to this, you'd need to go into more detail on the styles. For example, what items and stats would max NH be?
    Last edited by Palidino; 12-08-2017 at 05:09 PM.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    This can't be done simply because of the risk of someone finding a way to smuggle items out. Also as I've mentioend in past suggestions similar to this, you'd need to go into more detail on the styles. For example, what items and stats would max NH be?
    Stats: all 99.

5. Offline
    Mar 2017
    #
    I like it

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Make it set stats for those setups, not gear. Pali already said he wont add preset gears as it can be a danger due to duping problems.

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Make it set stats for those setups, not gear. Pali already said he wont add preset gears as it can be a danger due to duping problems.
    Also a list of items for each slot in order of best, like for example maybe ely would be first, then blessed next, etc. This way I can make loadouts inside CW that will select the best gear for that particular mode.

Closed Thread