+ Reply to Thread
  1. Offline
    Senior Member
    112
    507
    Jan 2017
    #116
    Add map on the website that show's recent locations of players inside the wilderness. This could activate the wilderness more.

    Example:


    The red part is where the players are located. This could have 5 minute delay or so.
    Last edited by Zeik; 1 Week Ago at 09:18 AM.
    Quote  
  2. Offline
    Beauty and Rage
    1,814
    828
    Oct 2016
    #31
    This would actually be sick
    Quote  
  3. Offline
    Banned
    41
    84
    Dec 2016
    #-
    yes but no delay
    Quote  
  4. Online
    Overseer
    619
    2098
    Jan 2017
    #6
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    yes but no delay
    Delay would be needed in order to prevent the backlash the ppl in wild counter had... I also would see the map added but with a bit bigger range in case there would be no delay.
    Quote  
  5. Offline
    Senior Member
    112
    507
    Jan 2017
    #116
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Delay would be needed in order to prevent the backlash the ppl in wild counter had... I also would see the map added but with a bit bigger range in case there would be no delay.
    I wouldn't mind the map being less specific. Maybe even 4x the area that is marked on the example.
    Quote  
  6. Online
    Overseer
    619
    2098
    Jan 2017
    #6
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I wouldn't mind the map being less specific. Maybe even 4x the area that is marked on the example.
    Yea something along those lines, since wild is not packed it needs some way of being 'not to OP'
    Quote  
  7. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    414
    131
    Sep 2016
    #95
    I don't see any benefit in adding this outside of hunting pvmers? Only use I could see for this would be large scale clanning but even then it's better for your location to be unknown.

    Feel free to explain why this would be good for the server
    Quote  
  8. Offline
    Senior Member
    112
    507
    Jan 2017
    #116
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I don't see any benefit in adding this outside of hunting pvmers? Only use I could see for this would be large scale clanning but even then it's better for your location to be unknown.

    Feel free to explain why this would be good for the server
    Tool for pkers to check where the activity is instead of going through all the empty spots. By this people would find eachothers in the wilderness. Currently it's all about going in the wilderness and wasting your time on finding nobody.
    Quote  
  9. Offline
    Senior Moderator
    414
    131
    Sep 2016
    #95
    check where the pvmers are though like I said...

    it takes 20 seconds to check active pvp zones, if you want this tool it's to hunt pvmers not pvpers.
    Quote  
  10. Offline
    Senior Member
    112
    507
    Jan 2017
    #116
    <
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    check where the pvmers are though like I said...

    it takes 20 seconds to check active pvp zones, if you want this tool it's to hunt pvmers not pvpers.
    Pkers have the risk on running into other pkers aswell. There are no such thing as "active pvp zones" in this server.

    Assuming from your argument that you don't even PK.
    Quote  
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22