1. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I'm ex-owner of big server from the past years and I've pked since '06. From that I can say I'm experienced with Runescape & the private servers.
    You're not aware of the current situation, wilderness activity has been dying more and more within the time and many active & old players who pk have left the server due to that. That's the main reason why the flow of new players is VERY low and that will not change if the wilderness doesn't stay active.

I have tested the wilderness slayer & bossing and never gotten killed doing that or even close. Could easily do hours and hours without problems. If you constantly die to people in the wilderness, it's your own lack of intelligence.
    I am aware of the current situation as it has barely changed in the last 6 months, a decrease from 2 people in the wildy to 0 makes very little difference.

What I'm telling you is that I have literally experienced using the old playercount + target system on this server a few months ago, and you know what it got used for? to find people pvming as there wasn't anyone pking.

I don't believe that adding a heatmap is a good idea until the server is already way more active, so as to avoid driving away the players we do currently have. I don't have much more to say on the subject, repeating myself is a waste of time.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I am aware of the current situation as it has barely changed in the last 6 months, a decrease from 2 people in the wildy to 0 makes very little difference.

What I'm telling you is that I have literally experienced using the old playercount + target system on this server a few months ago, and you know what it got used for? to find people pvming as there wasn't anyone pking.

I don't believe that adding a heatmap is a good idea until the server is already way more active, so as to avoid driving away the players we do currently have. I don't have much more to say on the subject, repeating myself is a waste of time.
    Alternative idea is to have option to see how many players are in the wilderness in total.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123