1. Wilderness heatmap  - 12-06-2017 #1

Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add map on the website that show's recent locations of players inside the wilderness. This could activate the wilderness more.

Example:

The red part is where the players are located. This could have 5 minute delay or so.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 12-06-2017 at 09:18 AM.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    This would actually be sick

3. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    yes but no delay

4. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    yes but no delay
    Delay would be needed in order to prevent the backlash the ppl in wild counter had... I also would see the map added but with a bit bigger range in case there would be no delay.

5. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Delay would be needed in order to prevent the backlash the ppl in wild counter had... I also would see the map added but with a bit bigger range in case there would be no delay.
    I wouldn't mind the map being less specific. Maybe even 4x the area that is marked on the example.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    I wouldn't mind the map being less specific. Maybe even 4x the area that is marked on the example.
    Yea something along those lines, since wild is not packed it needs some way of being 'not to OP'

7. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    I don't see any benefit in adding this outside of hunting pvmers? Only use I could see for this would be large scale clanning but even then it's better for your location to be unknown.

Feel free to explain why this would be good for the server

8. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I don't see any benefit in adding this outside of hunting pvmers? Only use I could see for this would be large scale clanning but even then it's better for your location to be unknown.

Feel free to explain why this would be good for the server
    Tool for pkers to check where the activity is instead of going through all the empty spots. By this people would find eachothers in the wilderness. Currently it's all about going in the wilderness and wasting your time on finding nobody.

9. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    check where the pvmers are though like I said...

it takes 20 seconds to check active pvp zones, if you want this tool it's to hunt pvmers not pvpers.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    check where the pvmers are though like I said...

it takes 20 seconds to check active pvp zones, if you want this tool it's to hunt pvmers not pvpers.
    Pkers have the risk on running into other pkers aswell. There are no such thing as "active pvp zones" in this server.

Assuming from your argument that you don't even PK.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast