1. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran

Wasn't kidding about making a custom minigame. Similar design to how the Fight Cave and Inferno work, as waves progress waves repeat but with new monsters added in and so on. 32 waves in total, the last wave being the three demons from the OSRS version of MA2. It takes about an hour to complete all 32 waves. I don't expect the difficulty to be too hard, however it may take a try or two to figure out the order to do things to survive to the end.

2. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    If you die with the cape, do you need to re-do the minigame or is there unlimited resource of these after completion?

3. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    If you die with the cape, do you need to re-do the minigame or is there unlimited resource of these after completion?
    I was thinking similar to how the fire and inferno capes work: protected on death below 20, lost past 20. One cape (of choosing) when you complete it. Actually I might have it to where you have to take one of the capes in, and once you finish all the waves that cape you took in is upgraded.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I was thinking similar to how the fire and inferno capes work: protected on death below 20, lost past 20. One cape (of choosing) when you complete it. Actually I might have it to where you have to take one of the capes in, and once you finish all the waves that cape you took in is upgraded.
    On OSRS if you have completed the minigame and lost your imbued cape upon death, you need to kill corresponding demon to the cape to imbue it again. Take's like 15 minutes I think.

My suggestion:
    Make it so that you can have one of each god capes (sara,guth,zam) in your inventory while doing the minigame and all of them will be imbued upon completion. That way you'll get 3 imbued capes for 1 hour job.

Alternative suggestion: Make it so that after completion of the full minigame, you can imbue capes by doing only the boss part of the minigame.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 12-02-2017 at 02:36 AM.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    This looks amazing? Is it in an instance area or public?

6. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    This looks amazing? Is it in an instance area or public?
    It's instanced. The instance removes the skeletons on the ground that block movement and a clickable barrier is placed at the exit of the arena to not create a safe spot outside of the arena. Plus it would be pretty disruptive if multiple people were going this in the same regular wilderness instance lol.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Safe minigame???

Money Sink, make a shop to replace your lost cape. Something like Diango’s shop. Make them cost 2.5M coins to replace.
    Last edited by Alex; 12-02-2017 at 04:19 AM.

8. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    make it dangerous minigame pls

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Safe minigame???

Money Sink, make a shop to replace your lost cape. Something like Diango’s shop. Make them cost 2.5M coins to replace.
    Agree with this, untradables above 20 wild should be retrievable for like 5-10x the price it normally costs to repair them. Minigame idea does look very promising but I get that people see this update as something to spark wildy activity, so maybe there is a way to implement a 'risk' system to get the cape

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Remember to make the Max cape designs with the new capes too

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast