1. YouTube Channel Managers  - 11-28-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Hello guys,

So something I was thinking about is trying to turn the BS channel into a community channel ran by a select few people. Of course to do this, I'll need people willing to make videos for the channel in the first place, something I'm unsure we have. I might make an official application if there's enough people interested, otherwise I'll have the staff help me decide who can be trusted being given video uploading permission to the channel. Uploading a video every 1-2+ weeks will be fine, no pressure to upload constantly. Hopefully with enough people participating we can have 1+ week videos without one person having to put that much work into it by having multiple people involved.

So then, is anyone interested in have access to the BS channel to upload content?
    Last edited by Palidino; 11-28-2017 at 09:01 PM.

2. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Lets do this, staff could upload if people send to us or the way you said is good.

3. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    This could be selected users that take care of the channel, staff members most likely. Same guys that take care of the channel could be recruited to take care of the community events as well. Recording & editing the content wouldn't need to be their responsability though, anyone who can record & do some basic quality edits could send some content to the ones that are in charge of the channel.

Closed Thread