1. Small Needed Suggestions  - 11-17-2017 #1

Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Additions:

- Dragonfire Shield Charging and Special Attack.
    - Vengeance Other
    - Sanfew Serums (http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Sanfew_serum) Don't need to explain more.

Thessalia Shop Additions

- Flippers (ItemID: 6666)
    - Pirate Bandanas (Click Spoiler for Item IDs.)

Spoiler for ItemIDs:
    7112 Pirate bandana
    7113 Pirate bandana (Noted)
    7124 Pirate bandana
    7125 Pirate bandana (Noted)
    7130 Pirate bandana
    7131 Pirate bandana (Noted)
    7136 Pirate bandana
    7137 Pirate bandana (Noted)

Hardcore Legends Guild Shop
    - Remove attack potions.
    - Add Regular Combat Potions to the shop and make them work. (Just Regular Attack & Strength Potion together)

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    platinum tokens.
    1k gp per token ofc.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Bonecrusher with working crush feature

http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bonecrusher

make it cost boss slayer points to obtain and charge

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Game suggestion:
    Move some hc bmstore items to boss pts store so it isnt as empty

Forum suggestion:
    Can we add a "priority" filter to support threads? Such as being able to modify a thread for low/medium/high priority. It would be more professional than "snr+ deal with" title changes. I understand that this may be too much hassle for the small amount of work that needs doing these days but it would be nice
    Last edited by London; 11-18-2017 at 02:02 PM.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Game suggestion:

Forum suggestion:
    Can we add a "priority" filter to support threads? Such as being able to modify a thread for low/medium/high priority. It would be more professional than "snr+ deal with" title changes. I understand that this may be too much hassle for the small amount of work that needs doing these days but it would be nice
    They could be added like the tags in areas such as media. The only thing is how that works for having to edit a thread to add it on and if that would be an issue or not. I also don't believe we'd be able to stop thread creators from adding the tag on as they post it, which could lead to users just throwing high on whenever they make a thread.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    They could be added like the tags in areas such as media. The only thing is how that works for having to edit a thread to add it on and if that would be an issue or not. I also don't believe we'd be able to stop thread creators from adding the tag on as they post it, which could lead to users just throwing high on whenever they make a thread.
    I’d be happy to edit threads accordingly, a coloured tag would be nice though

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I’ll add that in a few.

There is a way you can add it but in the forum permissions to add tags can be disabled for users.

8. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Game suggestion:

Forum suggestion:
    What sections are they needed in?

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Overall thread based suggestions would be great. That would make moderating so easy, as you could just move the thread to legacy after it has been implemented ingame.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Overall thread based suggestions would be great. That would make moderating so easy, as you could just move the thread to legacy after it has been implemented ingame.
    The thread gets cleaned by Palidino usually when an update occurs and all of the implemented suggestions from the thread get deleted.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast