1. 1 hour of mining amethyst  - 11-07-2017 #1

🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #

I tick-mined (not flawlessly) for most of the hour and got 790 amethyst and 27 unidentified minerals.
    The 790 amethyst comes out to about 5.3m xp (per hour), but this rate will vary quite a bit depending on how much effort and attention you put into it.
    Note that this is including boosts from voting, gold members and the prospector's outfit. Semi-afk rates without boosts is around 1.5-2m xp/h.
    Last edited by fonno; 11-07-2017 at 09:18 AM.

2. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    With those 27 unidentified minerals can you swap them for the expert mining gloves? Obviously once you receive 60 or whatever it is for them on OSRS

3. Offline
    🅱🅸🅶 🅱🅾🆈
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial View Post
    With those 27 unidentified minerals can you swap them for the expert mining gloves? Obviously once you receive 60 or whatever it is for them on OSRS
    ya and it's the same price as osrs so it'd take about 9 hours to get the expert mining gloves

4. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Berry View Post
    ya and it's the same price as osrs so it'd take about 9 hours to get the expert mining gloves
    That's good they've been implemented but rather moist that it'll take 9 hours to get them as a main to be honest, aha.

5. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Primordial View Post
    That's good they've been implemented but rather moist that it'll take 9 hours to get them as a main to be honest, aha.
    Using the OSRS rates might have been too low, but I'd rather have started with too low of rates and raise them than start too high. 9 hours definitely sounds too long.

6. Offline
    Nov 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    Using the OSRS rates might have been too low, but I'd rather have started with too low of rates and raise them than start too high. 9 hours definitely sounds too long.
    Understandable boss man!

Closed Thread