1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    Nice updates minus the fact the minnow fishing is absolutely pointless cause the xp sucks and there is nothing making it worth doing.
    Except for faster sharks for ironmen/hc?

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Pretty sure you can catch them at about the same speed as the minnows on here bro

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post
    Nice updates minus the fact the minnow fishing is absolutely pointless cause the xp sucks and there is nothing making it worth doing.
    Minnow fishing was initially created by Jagex as a better way of obtaining sharks, it wasn't meant for xp/ph

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    woot skilling updates lul

5. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    I just tested the minnows and the xp sucks, they move way to much and I'm getting sharks the same speed if not slower than the normal way and i can just afk the normal way.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    I just tested the minnows and the xp sucks, they move way to much and I'm getting sharks the same speed if not slower than the normal way and i can just afk the normal way.
    Minnow's are primarily released for ironman/HC to get faster raw sharks. It's ment to be used as an more click intensive way and not really for a high xp. Besides that if you wish to afk you are free to do so

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12