1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    I think the main reason why pking is so dead at this moment is because there's no separate pking currency that would motivate people to Pk.
    Also I think deserted keep and mage arena bank teleports should be removed. That way the most likely way to get there is by edge/ardy lever, would make it more realistic.

2. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I'm always open to PvP suggestions but you most of what you suggested isn't enough to go on to actually do anything.
    "-Easy money making method (skilling) in the wild" - like what?
    "-Fix the freezing mechanics" - what's wrong with it?
    "-Change BM system (for the better)" - how?
    "-BASE THE SERVER ON PKING. BRING RAIDS OUT WITH RESET" - how does a reset base the server on PKing?

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by smh View Post
    -Add / Fix Obelisks
    -fix agro on npc's [NOT EVERY NPC IS SUPPOSED TO BE AGRO IN WILDY, THE FORUMLA IS SUPPOSESD TO BE THEY AGRO IF YOUR COMBAT IS X2 IT +1]
    -Chests you can thiev for nice loot at rogues castle
    -chaos ele needs to have a decent normal drop table - skilling supplies etc additionally to the 100% drop of barrows item
    -Magic axes drop ckeys/halves and clues at a good droprate
    -x1.5 xp inside wilderness
    -Lava dragon bones need a prayer buff. They give 22kish on altar and the island doesnt increase xp when burried there
    -Make blood money tradeable or atleast pkable
    -Add charges to glories - then make fountain of rune work (Chance for eternal glory)
    -Add grand seed pod
    -Fix the aggro range on chaos fanatic
    -Mage Arena droprates are way too high infinity isnt that good
    -Every so often a Blood meteorite would spawn in the wilderness so you could mine it and recieve blood money depend on mining level
    -blood money while doing skilling content in the wild
    - Wildy barrows is dead now because ironman cant do it
    I agree with the Lava bones, its only 200xp more than DBones for Hardcore. Should at least give 3-4x on Altar for people to risk to go there.

Also should drop 10-25 scales instead of 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I'm always open to PvP suggestions but you most of what you suggested isn't enough to go on to actually do anything.
    "-BASE THE SERVER ON PKING. BRING RAIDS OUT WITH RESET" - how does a reset base the server on PKing?
    Make Raids Wildy

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Money Making in wilderness; Rougues Chests, Ecumenical Dungeon, Skilling, Agility Course (give blood money upon lap completion), Wilderness Slayer

Freeze mechanics are fine, BM system is fine. Idk what the problem is with them or why people are complaining.

In terms of basing game on Pking, it's not very easy. All I could suggest is add a PK game mode:

PK Mode

• Players can set their own levels
    • Players can buy shop items for free, however they cannot trade these shop items to other accounts. Equally so players that kill these accounts for shop items wouldn't get the shop items.
    • Players get all untradeables for free.
    • Players on this mode get increased amount of blood money per kill & better emblem exchange rates.
    • Players on this mode have worse drop rates than regular accounts.

edit:

To add onto this, people don't pk on your game because 99% of the gear isn't profitable or impact their account in any way/shape/form. It's only when you pk maybe a godwars dungeon item that the pking serves a purpose as means of profit (outside of BM shop/Emblems). Barrows items being the biggest example, they are so worthless that it doesn't matter if you pked 500 ahrims sets, you would be lucky to sell 3 of them because they are so easy to obtain nobody ever needs to buy them.
    Last edited by blazed you; 11-07-2017 at 02:41 PM.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    I'll pm answers

6. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    -Add / Fix Obelisks
    -fix agro on npc's [NOT EVERY NPC IS SUPPOSED TO BE AGRO IN WILDY, THE FORUMLA IS SUPPOSESD TO BE THEY AGRO IF YOUR COMBAT IS X2 IT +1]
    -chaos ele needs to have a decent normal drop table - skilling supplies etc additionally to the 100% drop of barrows item
    -Lava dragon bones need a prayer buff. They give 22kish on altar and the island doesnt increase xp when burried there
    -Add charges to glories - then make fountain of rune work (Chance for eternal glory)
    -Add grand seed pod
    -Every so often a Blood meteorite would spawn in the wilderness so you could mine it and recieve blood money depend on mining level

7. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    -Add / Fix Obelisks
    -Add grand seed pod
    Agree with all, but wouldn't be good idea to make blood money tradeable. It should be currency that can only be obtained from the wilderness, not by buying it with cash.

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Berry View Post
    lmao wat

LMAO WAT

gj on the cute quotes tho

Lmao the entire time I was reading the quotes I'm thinking "This is the most made up shit I have ever read in my life."

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Preterite View Post
    Overall Goal:
    HAVE A BASE OF AT LEAST 80% PKERS
    Lel

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    too bad i didnt take screenshots i guess
    h8rz gonna h8z m8