1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Yes player count seems higher since some people just idle at home, after an update they are all logged off. Most mornings we hit like 40-50 maybe, evenings boast more.
    So you agree with me?

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    So you agree with me?
    I agree that the server could benefit in a bigger playerbase.
    I disagree on your statement that the server has 'suddenly died out' only because player count is not up there as normal mornings.

3. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Mashing up weapons, armour and graphics from two different games sounds like a horrible idea.

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I agree that the server could benefit in a bigger playerbase.
    I disagree on your statement that the server has 'suddenly died out' only because player count is not up there as normal mornings.
    I never said that the server suddenly died out, it has been dead from release, simply because it doesnt stand out, and there is no reason for players to chose this server over 07, or any other private server.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Money View Post
    Mashing up weapons, armour and graphics from two different games sounds like a horrible idea.
    Do you have a better idea?

6. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Do you have a better idea?
    Pretty simple, leave the server as it is and continue implementing updates which are in line with OSRS.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Pretty simple, leave the server as it is and continue implementing updates which are in line with OSRS.
    This has been done for a year now, and we dont even peak 80 players. How is that gonna make us grow and stand out?

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    This has been done for a year now, and we dont even peak 80 players. How is that gonna make us grow and stand out?
    Peak is about 100 actually. Please explain to me how you expect BS to grow by mashing two different eras of RS together when there are tens of servers out there with the same idea. Look at Runelocus: Elkoy, MbScape, SpawnPk etc. If people wanted to play garbage like that, they would not bere in the first place and instead on those servers which I just listed. How do you expect to compete with those servers, even if people wanted to play a server like that (which I'm sure they don't, otherwise what are they doing on an OSRS server?)- they have much more players, dedicated devlopment teams and access to much higher levels of capital (most of these servers are pay to win where players are able to directly donate for items and GP, thus they recieve more donations) which they use for their advertsing campaigns.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by Mr Money; 11-04-2017 at 08:18 AM.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Peak is about 100 actually. Please explain to me how you expect BS to grow by mashing two different eras of RS together when there are tens of servers out there with the same idea. Look at Runelocus: Elkoy, MbScape, SpawnPk etc. If people wanted to play garbage like that, they would not bere in the first place and instead on those servers which I just listed. How do you expect to compete with those servers- they have much more players, dedicated devlopment teams and access to much higher levels of capital (most of these servers are pay to win where players are able to directly donate for items and GP, thus they recieve more donations) which they use for their advertsing campaigns.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Battlescape is one of the most known servers out there. The reason noone is here, as stated 10 times before, is because we're basically 07. Every1 has 07 accounts. if they want to play 07, they'll play 07, not battlescape. And we havent peaked 100 players since release of hard mode which is 1 month ago almost.

i Could ask you the same question tho, please explain to me how you expect BS to grow by not changing a god damn thing? we havent done anything but lose players since release, so unless something changes around here, that's what's gonna keep happening.

10. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    As Palidino stated several times on why Pre-eoc will not work on here.

- Models of NPCs and Items do not fit in an OSRS Deob Cache, if he loads an item, the item is going to be the size of Jad or bigger.
    - There is no program that fixes that yet since only a select servers use an actual OSRS Client.
    - This is not a custom 317 server where you can throw random shit that does not exist in OSRS.
    - Majority of the items are the same as on OSRS, just different models but same use.
    - We don’t need untradable paradise with Chaotics.
    - Palidino is not going to go back to a 317/377 Client.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast