1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    pali <3 updates are always welcome mate, looks amazing. keep up the incredible work!

2. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by K View Post
    When you use two accounts to comment the same opinion lmao
    Lmfao, gotta love it. I mean seriously guys, everyone would do so much complaining if raids were released and then ended up just breaking more shit or had faulty aspects within them. Why not patiently wait for an update such as raids (the single largest and arguably most important update to date on OSRS) to be completely perfected for us to enjoy? You know the shit talking that would ensue with an update being released pre-perfection... It will be worth the wait guys, believe me I want it too. I know it's been months, but think about how long it takes. Pali isn't just a copy/paste server owner. Big shit takes big time.

3. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Bill View Post
    Lmfao, gotta love it. I mean seriously guys, everyone would do so much complaining if raids were released and then ended up just breaking more shit or had faulty aspects within them. Why not patiently wait for an update such as raids (the single largest and arguably most important update to date on OSRS) to be completely perfected for us to enjoy? You know the shit talking that would ensue with an update being released pre-perfection... It will be worth the wait guys, believe me I want it too. I know it's been months, but think about how long it takes. Pali isn't just a copy/paste server owner. Big shit takes big time.
    not to mention it will de value quite a bit on release. I hope he keeps the item drop rates slightly similar to osrs with raids.

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    not to mention it will de value quite a bit on release. I hope he keeps the item drop rates slightly similar to osrs with raids.
    Not if he took them out of the boss slayer point shop, like I believe he was originally intending to do. But yeah you're right. Idk about similar to OSRS drop rates, but definitely rare. Makes it more fun on ironman.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    unfix fedora u took my only cool thing away

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Fine update, gotta hunt for that pet!

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by eye ron View Post
    well maybe it will finally get to him that people want raids
    You’re the only one complaining which is why you’re double posting

OT:
    Great update man

8. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by eye ron View Post
    well maybe it will finally get to him that people want raids
    Oh the loud minority. Think of it this way. At least they will work properly and not be a messy shit show on release

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Oh the loud minority. Think of it this way. At least they will work properly and not be a messy shit show on release

I got all the raid items in a few weeks, because of that I couldnt care less how perfected raids are. Maybe im just negative but he is adding all of these cool bosses but there is 0 motive to kill them. When you can max in days why would we want a boss that drops a med level weapon and other useless items.

10. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Pali, one question
    in rs you get 2 rolls in the drop table of them, did you do the same or not ?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast