1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It's either we allow this and we stop assisting anyone to who gets hacked or we still support players by giving them a temporary password. We won't waste our time recovering someones account it they decided to give it to their friend and they want to play games.
    This is exactly what i am trying to say. I rather be able to account share and not get refunded if hacked than not being able to account share. Also what i suggested earlier. : Maybe add a option u can select while creating a new account that states that it will be used as a shared account and will not be able to be recovered/refunded.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ironest View Post
    First of all i didnt make a appeal? i think u are confusing me with ''Fe Hell''.

-Wrong, Skieb was Permanently banned for FLAMING. i flamed Casey and got a permanent ban. [ was banned multiple times for flaming]. When i appeal unban it gets declined because Casey does not like me.

My mistake, both posted at consecutively.

If that's the case then you were banned for staff disrespect, this carries a harsher punishment because we're here to help not get flamed.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It's either we allow this and we stop assisting anyone to who gets hacked or we still support players by giving them a temporary password. We won't waste our time recovering someones account it they decided to give it to their friend and they want to play games.
    A lot of people have been rejoining the game recently and want to recover their old accounts. I think it's fair to give them a change to recover it with the posts in General Queries. But then it turns into false recovery with account sharers.

It's easier for us to just leave it how it is. It's worked for all this time, there's no reason to change.

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    ''Nobody has ever received a permanent ban for flaming. At most repeat offenders will get a 3 day ban, if people are permanently banned there is a good reason for it.''
    -Wrong, Skieb was Permanently banned for FLAMING. i flamed Casey and got a permanent ban. [ was banned multiple times for flaming]. When i appeal unban it gets declined because Casey does not like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    if people are permanently banned there is a good reason for it.
    You was a repeat offender. It's not because Casey doesn't like you. It's because you were a dick. Simple.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    You was a repeat offender. It's not because Casey doesn't like you. It's because you were a dick. Simple.
    Let the dick play the game but not on the same account? Whats the difference what account i play on if im a dick? What if the Dick isnt a Dick anymore? Maybe give the Dick one more chance? :P

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Let the dick play the game but not on the same account? Whats the difference what account i play on if im a dick? What if the Dick isnt a Dick anymore? Maybe give the Dick one more chance? :P
    You already appealed. Casey said no.

He's the only one you can ask. Ask Gold how that went.

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    You already appealed. Casey said no.

He's the only one you can ask. Ask Gold how that went.
    As i said i will not get unbanned on skieb because Casey doesnt like me because i flamed him :P

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    As i said i will not get unbanned on skieb because Casey doesnt like me because i flamed him :P
    Well then, there you go.

Let's hope he forgives you.

9. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Perma Mute
    This is an awful idea, it would make someone want to quit entirely, which isn't our goal when issuing punishments. Infractions are here to decipher how long you should be banned for, which are issued fairly.
    ????????????????????????????????????????????
    - So banning the account they play on would not make them want to quit entirely but perma muting them would??? [reason why i quit for 6months+]
    - Also how is it an awful idea? Giving him a perma ban but letting him make a new account to flame on rather than taking the possibility to flame in the first place but still play the game?

Last edited by The Ironest; 10-25-2017 at 04:17 PM.

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Because you play an account you can never talk on again or you just make a new account

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast