1. [yes, seriously] Pre-EOC content  - 10-19-2017 #1

Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    I am writing this on my phone, can Edit for better version when im on a computer.

Seeing as 07 has been put for quite a while, some people, myself included, are getting a bit bored of The content available. That's when i thought of something great. Add pre-EOC content and bosses with same stats as current items that's a replica of The pre EOC items. Please Comment on which
    You'd like to see and which you wouldnt like.
    I'd like to see this on all game Modes.
    If this was implemented to The game your server would really stand out and could attract alot of players.
    glacors - give them same slayer requirement as cerberus, only killable on task
    Steadfast boots - give them same stats as primordial boots
    Glaiven boots - give them same stats as pegasian boots
    Ragefire boots - give them same stats as eternal boots
    Glacors drops The full boots, but make them drop The full boot, only make it so you have to use dragon boots, ranger boots or infinity boots to them to make them wearable

Strykeworms
    Ice strykeworms - staff of light (only killable on tasks, same stats as normal staff of The dead)
    Jungle and dessert strykeworms drops focus fight and hexcrest

Hand Cannon - same stats as heavy or light ballista, you choose

Divine - same stats as elysian

Wildy strykeworm - Korasi?

chaotics - boss slayer shop
    Chaotics staff - same stats as Kodai wand?
    Chaotic Maul - same stats as elder maul
    Chaotic crossbow - same stats as armadyl crossbow
    Chaotic rapier - same stats as tentacle whip
    Chaotic longsword - same stats as something, Idk, noone uses it anyway
    Arcane stream necklace, same stats as occult necklace
    Bonecrusher
    (Dont remember more usefull dungeoneering items from The top of my head)

Body body for pures
    Body helmet for pures

Dagon'hai robes - same stats as infinity? Or whatever stats they were pre EOC

That barrows set that's added on pre eoc

Storm of armadyl?

Or just make the entire server pre eoc.
    Last edited by Sexual; 10-19-2017 at 08:51 AM.

2. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Personally won't like this. We are an 07 server and I feel like servers which are combined pre-eoc and 07 content are always bad and feel like they are just a ugly kid of a merge. This is probably because I don't like the custom server concept and like the authenticity of 07.

Our strength I feel like lays in the fact we are almost 1:1 with osrs and try to implement the content with a high quality. Making this server a merge would not fit in this in my opinion.

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    I swear you can't add them because they're from different revisions entirely?

Why not just pre-eoc all together

4. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Not really working well this strength now is it? We had 2k players on bs1 and bs2..

How i see it is that there's no reason for people to choose this server over any other server.

For me, now, pre EOC is more nostalgia than 07. 07 is getting old.

5. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Not really working well this strength now is it? We had 2k players on bs1 and bs2..

How i see it is that there's no reason for people to choose this server over any other server.

For me, now, pre EOC is more nostalgia than 07. 07 is getting old.
    Bs1 and bs2 were in the private server high times, now there are less players overall and we are overshadowed by the servers that pump in tons of $$ for marketing etc. The only reason I feel like they choose for us is because our server is no-nonsense. Good quality of content and no fucked up graphics that make the server look like it's coded by a 9 year old.

6. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    If you could change the graphics settings like the past battlescapes and a different setting would show items and monsters as pre eoc (for example kodai to chaotic staff or Demonic gorillas to tormented Demons) that would be very cool, But I'm sure its not worth all of the work. When it comes to pre-eoc I highly doubt its going to help the server in anyway.
    Personally, I feel like if we want to grow and have more longevity we need to have customs that are coded really well. If we added Dung for chaotics but The chaotics were balanced to not be much better than what we have, But also be worth getting I would say that would be a cool update. I don't think the whole waiting 3 months for us to get an update that OSRS and other servers got already isn't going to help us get anywhere. When people get on if they have played osrs before they already know almost everything about this server, Its things like wildy barrows that is unique and makes the server stand out a bit.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Bs1 and bs2 were in the private server high times, now there are less players overall and we are overshadowed by the servers that pump in tons of $$ for marketing etc. The only reason I feel like they choose for us is because our server is no-nonsense. Good quality of content and no fucked up graphics that make the server look like it's coded by a 9 year old.
    The server doesnt have anything special that makes people chose this server. Every server is 07 based. It's simply boring. Almost anyone that wants to pk or clan has an account for that on 07 by now. Make it pre eoc and people will play this for the nostalgia

8. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I swear you can't add them because they're from different revisions entirely?

Why not just pre-eoc all together
    This pls

9. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    you realise osrs is a graphically modified version of pre eoc

10. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed me View Post
    you realise osrs is a graphically modified version of pre eoc

Yes, and im tired as shit of 07, which is why i want this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast