1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Yes, and im tired as shit of 07, which is why i want this.
    It's the same shit and I think this suggestion is stupid, It would be cool if we got frost dragons but they dropped something unique and they worth killing. I would love to see something different, but all of that stuff is so similar it might as well be the same shit haha

2. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Yes, and im tired as shit of 07, which is why i want this.
    Or perhaps you just miss old battlescape when it was pre-eoc?

3. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed me View Post
    Or perhaps you just miss old battlescape when it was pre-eoc?
    No, i am simply tired of this 07 stuff, i want something different, for example pre eoc, hell id even take 742. If i want to play 07 i can play 0, but if i want to play pre eoc theres nowhere to go

4. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    No, i am simply tired of this 07 stuff, i want something different, for example pre eoc, hell id even take 742. If i want to play 07 i can play 0, but if i want to play pre eoc theres nowhere to go
    But what is the difference?

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed me View Post
    But what is the difference?
    Are you actually retarded or do you just pretend to be?

Different bosses, different weapons, different content, more skills (dungeoneering, summoning), more content (rev cave with pvp weapons, ice strykeworms, something for korasi, Boss for handcannon, Dagonhai monsters, nex (This is for pre eoc, not 742)

6. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Are you actually retarded or do you just pretend to be?

Different bosses, different weapons, different content, more skills (dungeoneering, summoning), more content (rev cave with pvp weapons, ice strykeworms, something for korasi, Boss for handcannon, Dagonhai monsters, nex (This is for pre eoc, not 742)
    They're pretty much the same, just graphically different. It's also not a very good selling point for a server to have oldschool items + custom pre-eoc items. The majority here are playing because it's strictly old school. If you want pre-eoc then go suggest a separate server that's nothing to do with this one.

7. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Either no Raids items or Dungeoneering Items.

Choose one.

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Not a fan of this idea. If we were going to go to a new generation of Runescape, I would want it to be on a different world separate from what we have now.

9. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    BRING BACK BS3

10. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I swear you can't add them because they're from different revisions entirely?

Why not just pre-eoc all together
    It’s possible but will be a pain in the ass especially every cache update. And also will most likely look like shit unless pali completely rewrites the model system.

But would be cool to have a toggle to choose between osrs and pre-eoc items, ss most of the ”high-end” on pre-eoc have a corresponding item in osrs as seen in the picture Blazed Me posted.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast