1. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I can consider adjusting some of the ironman changes if it's preferred.
    I feel like an ass for saying that, but for months every other iron completed their account. Now im newer and these uodates really screwed me. Personally gold member isnt worth buying and theres no way im playing when I need 40 kills to do god wars and I lose my items. These uodates put me in a tough spot.

2. Offline
    Sep 2016
    #
    Gold should keep your items on death, it's a private server.

Change the 1 kc to it averaging 40 after 25 kills.

3. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    To be honest, all of the updates that were changed for normal iron men, shouldn't effect regular iron men. Why should normal iron men A N D hardcore ironmen have the same effects? Like if I wanted to play as a hardcore I would, no need to take away the only reasons irons even pay for gold membership and take away safe deaths. All though the godwars thing is pretty BS, I could live with that, so normal irons can have their items on death. I know my internet dc's seriously 50+ times a day, (Sometimes for 10-30 minutes at a time) and I've called the internet company to come out and do something about it, they see no problem. (After they came out and changed some outside chewed up wires) So I have to live with dc's, and having that, I'm not going to boss on an iron man where I have to risk losing all of my items every time I boss!!! It's not right. Almost all of the current active accounts are either normal accounts, or hardcore. Almost all the normal irons quit. You guys can sit here and say "I'm crying about updates" all you want, idgaf, It wasn't a good one and this is my damn opinion. You all are entitled to yours, and me mine

4. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    To be honest, all of the updates that were changed for normal iron men, shouldn't effect regular iron men. Why should normal iron men A N D hardcore ironmen have the same effects? Like if I wanted to play as a hardcore I would, no need to take away the only reasons irons even pay for gold membership and take away safe deaths. All though the godwars thing is pretty BS, I could live with that, so normal irons can have their items on death. I know my internet dc's seriously 50+ times a day, (Sometimes for 10-30 minutes at a time) and I've called the internet company to come out and do something about it, they see no problem. (After they came out and changed some outside chewed up wires) So I have to live with dc's, and having that, I'm not going to boss on an iron man where I have to risk losing all of my items every time I boss!!! It's not right. Almost all of the current active accounts are either normal accounts, or hardcore. Almost all the normal irons quit. You guys can sit here and say "I'm crying about updates" all you want, idgaf, It wasn't a good one and this is my damn opinion. You all are entitled to yours, and me mine

I completely agree. The only reason I paid for gold members was because I didn't lose my items, and honestly because I could pretty much immediately get to a gwd boss without losing health and worrying about my prayer. The main thing people wanted to see out of this update, was a relieved eco from hard mode. But, the only accounts that you ruined, were the accounts that had absolutely NO effect on that eco. Please tell me how that's a good idea... Every single iron I've talked to feels the same way and hates these updates. 2 of my good iron friends have already quit to go find other servers. And quite frankly, I'm about to do the same.

5. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Oh and another thing, the slayer boss update. I understand why it should be that way. I do. But when people are saying you get an unsired on like 1/250 kills or something stupid like that as an iron. it's kind of a necessity to need to be able to camp that boss off task if you want those items. Which I did. I was in the process of going for bludgeon. And now I only have a 31 max chance of getting an unsired if I'm lucky enough to get a task? It just doesn't work for me.

6. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Also other then xp rates/drop rates, nothing sets Hardcores and normal iron men apart except for the fact they can't trade each other. So it's like irons are hardcores without being able to trade?!

7. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Also other then xp rates/drop rates, nothing sets Hardcores and normal iron men apart except for the fact they can't trade each other. So it's like irons are hardcores without being able to trade?!

This. "Hard" mode is actually so much easier than ironman. Especially with the updates. It's pretty funny honestly. It should just be named "slow xp mode" because that's all it is, and the only thing that makes it "hard"

8. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #

- All Pest Control NPC's need significantly more HP. Like 2-3x what they currently do. They die far to fast, you 1 hit them most the time.

- Change Prices so better items are more than the shitter items. Example:
    • Void Top; 17.5k
    • Void Legs; 12.5k
    • Void gloves/helmets; 5k each

- Add Rub Option to ring of wealth on the equipment tab

- Make it so if we click on the altar at catacombs it gives us the option to create an instance of catacombs. A lot of the time it's way to packed to do certain tasks, this would be a nice feature.
    Last edited by blazed it; 10-15-2017 at 07:05 PM.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by blazed it View Post

- All Pest Control NPC's need significantly more HP. Like 2-3x what they currently do. They die far to fast, you 1 hit them most the time.

- Change Prices so better items are more than the shitter items. Example:
    • Void Top; 17.5k
    • Void Legs; 12.5k
    • Void gloves/helmets; 5k each

- Add Rub Option to ring of wealth on the equipment tab

- Put Regular Adamant Bolts into the Iron/Hard Legends Guild Shop. Currently we can't get diamond bolts efficiently.
    Post feedback on the feedback thread of the update next time please. Keeps it more organized.

Thread for this update: https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...d-Pest-Control

10. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Post feedback on the feedback thread of the update next time please. Keeps it more organized.

Thread for this update: https://www.battle-scape.com/threads...d-Pest-Control
    less likely to be read since it doesn't send palidino direct notification

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast