LORD OF CATS
    Oct 2016
    #
    Might give hardcore ironman a try

Hi

2. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    awesome update, cant wait to try hard mode!

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    ngl, bad update. only reason people buy membership is so they dont lose items on death, smh pls fix

4. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIronKieran View Post
    ngl, bad update. only reason people buy membership is so they dont lose items on death, smh pls fix
    also gwd been half'd i only liked gwd because easy kc and stuff idk about other people but seems bad to me :c

5. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    All of these iron men updates that shouldn't be here and should only be applied to hard mode characters are the reasons im never donating again, I am VERY salty.

6. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIronKieran View Post
    also gwd been half'd i only liked gwd because easy kc and stuff idk about other people but seems bad to me :c
    I cannot stand you in game, but I couldn't agree more! haha

7. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    The irons don't appreciate those updates, making gm pointless to pay for. So, we're pissed and you make less money. What are those updates benefiting?

8. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SGS View Post
    The irons don't appreciate those updates, making gm pointless to pay for. So, we're pissed and you make less money. What are those updates benefiting?
    I can consider adjusting some of the ironman changes if it's preferred.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    I can consider adjusting some of the ironman changes if it's preferred.
    I feel like the things like Ironman lose items on death and other regular Ironman updates u did this update were not really needed. For hardcore they are okay, since it's ment to be hard. Normal irons don't really need that much of a handicap imo.

10. Offline
    Jul 2017
    #
    Really hate the untrable items upgrade. I lost my Ring Of Wealth. And chaos ele was hard and time consuming before. Now, it has become even harder meaning almost no one will go to try kill it. Please consider taking back on these two upgrades.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast