1. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis View Post
    Yeah, pali has been pushing that for many, many months. Look where we're at..
    People should learn to start making stuff that is working out of them better and trying new things for the stuff that isnt working out for them, not smashing their heads into a brick wall and expecting it to fall.
    Look How much wildy barrows brought to pking activity wildy bosses isnt worth it for pvmers, so they dont Get killed, which means no pvmers to kill for The pvpers. Wildy gwd is worth it, which will bring pkers look at 07. Sp much things that's worth doing in wildy, that it brings crazy wildy activity.

2. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Yeah, pali has been pushing that for many, many months. Look where we're at..
    People should learn to start making stuff that is working out of them better and trying new things for the stuff that isnt working out for them, not smashing their heads into a brick wall and expecting it to fall.
    It’s cause people want to pk someone in welfare and recieve an ele sigil drop. They say pk isnt money making.

3. Offline
    Retired
    Sep 2009
    #
    Zombies Supporter!
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    Look How much wildy barrows brought to pking activity wildy bosses isnt worth it for pvmers, so they dont Get killed, which means no pvmers to kill for The pvpers. Wildy gwd is worth it, which will bring pkers look at 07. Sp much things that's worth doing in wildy, that it brings crazy wildy activity.
    If he codes rolling rock right, it’d be an escape tunnel for people.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    It’s cause people want to pk someone in welfare and recieve an ele sigil drop. They say pk isnt money making.
    Pking in welfare is actually a huge money maker because of the emblems. Risk nothing, spam pure pking - get bank.

I'm pretty sure it brought close to none, but I can see wildy gwd working out because of how important the gwd items are. Worst case - most people don't bother doing gwd and it increases the prices, which is a win as well.
    Last edited by Amorphis; 10-05-2017 at 07:01 AM.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    If he codes rolling rock right, it’d be an escape tunnel for people.
    Yeah. No chance of escape as an Ironman if you Get attacked by tribrid in Max. Unless tunnel thingy is added. Which Also is multi inside, so The pker needs to take a risk and go multi if he wants to secure The kill, which could lead to him getting lured and banned out.

6. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Pking in welfare is actually a huge money maker because of the emblems. Risk nothing, spam pure pking - get bank.

I'm pretty sure it brought close to none, but I can see wildy gwd working out because of how important the gwd items are. Worst case - most people don't bother doing gwd and it increases the prices, which is a win as well.
    But it brought some, which is my point. Whenever someone wants to go deep wild on this game it is to wildy barrows ro kill people. You're so stuck up on emblems Being "too op". If im at barrows in my Ironman and a guy in Max tribrid rolls up he will kill me. But i can tb him and call friends to come kill him. If my friends Get on him, he will call his friends and then boom, a war is on, just because an Ironman went to kill barrows. We need more things that's worth doing in wildy. Add a rev cave and make it into a slayer cave. Add magic trees with a bank in multi. Make wildy skilling more exp than Non wildy skilling (Also make it a cash risk requirement to Get this exp boost) etc etc etc. This leads to wilderness activity. If it wasnt for wildy barrows, i wouldnt be in wild, he wouldnt be in wild, and my friends wouldnt be in wild.

The server is small, therefore, wildy barrows is not gonna bring 30 people to wild. Bigger server = more wildy activity.

7. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    But it brought some, which is my point. Whenever someone wants to go deep wild on this game it is to wildy barrows ro kill people. You're so stuck up on emblems Being "too op". If im at barrows in my Ironman and a guy in Max tribrid rolls up he will kill me. But i can tb him and call friends to come kill him. If my friends Get on him, he will call his friends and then boom, a war is on, just because an Ironman went to kill barrows. We need more things that's worth doing in wildy. Add a rev cave and make it into a slayer cave. Add magic trees with a bank in multi. Make wildy skilling more exp than Non wildy skilling (Also make it a cash risk requirement to Get this exp boost) etc etc etc. This leads to wilderness activity. If it wasnt for wildy barrows, i wouldnt be in wild, he wouldnt be in wild, and my friends wouldnt be in wild.

The server is small, therefore, wildy barrows is not gonna bring 30 people to wild. Bigger server = more wildy activity.
    Just a fyi - when I'm talking about emblems being too op, I'm solely referring to edge pking, not anything that's above level 5 wildy.
    The edge pking activity has been pretty low in the past few days, but about a week ago, when there are 10 people spamming low risk pking and getting 100m every hour from the emblems, which results in constant 2b cash being brought into the game every day... Well, I don't actually know how can anyone argue about that being a healthy thing for the game.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    What's gonna be the crack with gold membership benefits?

My suggestive changes:

• You should lose items on death (and if you die in the wilderness then your untradables should drop and you have to recover them).
    • XP buff from 10x to 12.5x
    • Killcounts at GWD should remain to be 40, there should not be a shortcut amount to kill.

People are just going to get the bonds from their main accounts and transfer them over, so having membership is going to be obtained easily. If anyone else has suggestions with what to do with GM please post below.

I think this is also the perfect time to introduce item degrading.
    Kraken whip, barrows, trident of the seas (full) should go down to (empty) without the correct runes. etc.

Any input on what the new cash rates will be like?

9. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    What's gonna be the crack with gold membership benefits?

My suggestive changes:

• You should lose items on death (and if you die in the wilderness then your untradables should drop and you have to recover them).
    • XP buff from 10x to 12.5x
    • Killcounts at GWD should remain to be 40, there should not be a shortcut amount to kill.

People are just going to get the bonds from their main accounts and transfer them over, so having membership is going to be obtained easily. If anyone else has suggestions with what to do with GM please post below.

I think this is also the perfect time to introduce item degrading.
    Kraken whip, barrows, trident of the seas (full) should go down to (empty) without the correct runes. etc.

Any input on what the new cash rates will be like?
    I agree with all of these, but items need to stay longer on the ground if gwd kc is changed to 40.
    Currently it is almost impossible to make it back to gwd to pick up your items when you die.
    On OSRS items stay on the ground for 60 minutes.

10. Offline
    Banned
    Oct 2016
    #
    For the bonds. Pretty sure it would super hard to make/implement, but a monthly transfer/trade limit on bonds would work just fine. Let's say you're able to receive 3(?) bonds per month from a main/normal mode account.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast