1. Hardmode/Group Ironman Combat XP Rates  - 10-03-2017 #1

Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    I'm thinking about releasing this mode this week. Thoughts on combat XP. I believe it was discussed a bit in the old thread but I don't recall coming to a definite amount. The normal ironman mode is x40 and currently, I'm considering x10-x20.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    How big can the team be?

Team cuck heads: London, D E A G, Miika, Tim

calling it. closed. done. thanks. bye.

3. Offline
    Administrator
    Dec 2016
    #
    To keep it interesting for a longer time I would say go with like x10-15 max, because x40 is WAYY to fast currently on ironmen..

4. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    How big can the team be?

Team cuck heads: London, D E A G, Miika, Tim

calling it. closed. done. thanks. bye.
    It's more of a server-wide team ironman than actually choosing who all you can trade with.

5. Offline
    ∏ ∐ ∑ ╱╲╳¯
    Sep 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Palidino View Post
    It's more of a server-wide team ironman than actually choosing who all you can trade with.
    make sure people cannot have like 5 accs logged at once, one for fishing one making pots etc then xfering to the main hardcore acc. Idk why but ya, you know how it is when highscores come into play etc
    Last edited by M N M; 10-03-2017 at 07:57 PM.

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    then how the fuck is that "ironman"

7. Offline
    Iron Fist Your Bum
    Administrator
    Sep 2016
    #
    10 Year Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    then how the fuck is that "ironman"
    It's everything the current ironman mode is (slow XP, lower coin drops, limited shops, no GE, having to do quests, etc) but with trading other players also on that mode. I guess the real question would be which sounds more appropriate, hard mode or group ironman.

8. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    It's everything the current ironman mode is (slow XP, lower coin drops, limited shops, no GE, having to do quests, etc) but with trading other players also on that mode. I guess the real question would be which sounds more appropriate, hard mode or group ironman.
    So it's like a fresh economy without a reset.. I kinda like that idea, will probably play if added.

9. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    So it's like a fresh economy without a reset.. I kinda like that idea, will probably play if added.
    Pretty Genius really. Eco reset without resetting eco. Pls play<3

Would these players be able to stake eachother too? That would be pretty cool tbh

10. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    Hard Mode Sounds better.

When I think of group iron man I imagine myself starting off & having to setup a "group" with up to 10 people before we can actually begin playing. We can trade actively within our starting group, however anybody else outside that group cannot be interacted with.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast