View Poll Results: Economy Reset (Excluding Stats)

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 45.71%
  • No

38 54.29%

1. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU JUST VOTE NO!

The economy is horrid, we all know that. I've been talking with multiple people on this subject and tons agree in doing a full wipe, excluding stats.
    This topic is directed towards things to try to re-gain/gain a bigger player base then what we have now, even if it means losing a few.
    I'm only posting this because I would love to see the game expand but as it stands it's not going to with how the game sits.

Turn the server off.
    Release a full spawn server, setting stats, etc.
    Whilst the main game is offline, players will be able to still play on the spawn server to keep the hype for the real game.

@Palidino
    1. Finish adding content on the main game. You released BattleScape nearly a year ago with nothing to bring.
    2. Build hype towards the players by bringing us daily content previews/updates. (Even if it's small)
    3. Add a date to the homepage of when the game will be officially live.

I'm adding a poll to those who agree with this, and to those who don't.
    Please leave your feedback on why you either decided voting yes, or not.
    If you're going to vote no, because you don't want to lose your 'bank' then you're really not thinking about the future of the game.

Edit:
    & Before anyone says I posted this because I got "cleaned". That's not the case.
    Last edited by Black; 08-27-2017 at 11:21 AM.

2. Offline
    May 2017
    #
    Don't reset iron mans.

3. Offline
    Super Donator
    Dec 2016
    #
    meh im 50/50 on it. eco reset would be nice but if all player stats got reset i probably wouldnt play for a while.

4. Offline
    The best Bob
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Don't reset iron mans.
    iron men can trade items off, wouldn't be fair if there were to be a reset.

5. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Don't reset iron mans.
    That wouldn't be resetting the economy, you could just multi-log and kill yourself to transfer the items from your iron to a normal account.
    Meaning the reset would be pointless.

6. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    i agree eco reset would be good since everyone on game has atleast 2b, I also agree with the idea of a spawn server till you get the eco server reset and the content added. great idea stoner id also like to say gwd boss items should have a harder droprate I see 100+ drops a day from there bit over the top. good post stoner

7. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    This has definitely helped in the past. And this is not where you post suggestions.

8. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    Agree with you in a reset. Alltough I like having all raids items, almost all 3a pieces, a black rare set and tons of cash stacks, I don't find it really fun anymore. Everyone has tbow and Max at this moment, bandos sets are worth 40m and ags like 35m, which is not a price that represents a best in slot piece.

As most of you know items are hard to sell because the eco is flooded with them at this stage of the game. I know a reset wouldn't be everyone's most keen choice but we all like a bigger community right? Of course we would take a hit at first but IMO it will take off again. work on a full raids release, make sure some things benefits pkers to come and building on that.

Would love to see others opinion on this subject, as I know it's a highly controversial.

9. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    This has definitely helped in the past
    Are you being sarcastic? Because I legitimately thought you would have commented something disagreeing and locking the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    And this is not where you post suggestions.
    Not directed towards a suggestion, it's more of a discussion to see peoples thoughts.
    Last edited by London; 08-27-2017 at 11:32 AM. Reason: double post

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? Because I legitimately thought you would have commented something disagreeing and locking the thread.
    Depending on how long you've been playing the statement can be perceived as either informal or sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Not directed towards a suggestion, it's more of a discussion to see peoples thoughts.
    You are suggesting that the economy should be reset, therefore it is a suggestion.

I'll leave it open as it's a poll but please use the correct forum next time.
    Last edited by London; 08-27-2017 at 11:32 AM. Reason: double post

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast