View Poll Results: Economy Reset (Excluding Stats)

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 45.71%
  • No

38 54.29%

1. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    You are suggesting that the economy should be reset, therefore it is a suggestion.

I'll leave it open as it's a poll but please use the correct forum next time.
    Thought it could go either way, but thanks.

2. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Thought it could go either way, but thanks.
    Interesting that you kept the votes anonymous. Any particular reason why you chose for this poll to be this way? People are voting without commenting. For something as important as this suggestion, it really needs a lot of discussion on the matter from a lot of different perspectives that would be beneficial information for Palidino's reasoning to actually go through with something like this.

Seems like people who are bored with the game and rich just want the eco to be reset - but it's hard to say without knowing who voted for what.

3. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    the ones with 2b bank voted no the ones with 100m or 10b+ voted yes simples

4. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #
    Interesting that you kept the votes anonymous. Any particular reason why you chose for this poll to be this way? People are voting without commenting. For something as important as this suggestion, it really needs a lot of discussion on the matter from a lot of different perspectives that would be beneficial information for Palidino's reasoning to actually go through with something like this.

Seems like people who are bored with the game and rich just want the eco to be reset - but it's hard to say without knowing who voted for what.
    Didn't know you could make it anonymous or not. I'm not entirely the smartest with forums. If you're able to change it go for it.

5. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by l0000000000l View Post
    the ones with 2b bank voted no the ones with 100m or 10b+ voted yes simples
    That's only a guess. I wanna know why other people think we should have a reset for the eco.

Didn't know you could make it anonymous or not. I'm not entirely the smartest with forums. If you're able to change it go for it.
    Already looked into doing that. Was unsuccessful in finding a solution.

6. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    That's only a guess. I wanna know why other people think we should have a reset for the eco.

have you tried to sell items?
    Last edited by London; 08-27-2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Didn't end quote

7. Offline
    Nov 2016
    #

Already looked into doing that. Was unsuccessful in finding a solution.
    It's kind of dumb that people vote no and don't explain why they don't want a server reset. I specifically said don't just vote no without explaining. Even though it's obvious they don't want to lose there pixels.

8. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    have you tried to sell items?
    I put my arcane in last night and it sold already. Don't see your point.

It's kind of dumb that people vote no and don't explain why they don't want a server reset. I specifically said don't just vote no without explaining. Even though it's obvious they don't want to lose there pixels.
    I voted no because it's never worked in the past. I stated that with my sarcastic comment.

9. Offline
    Jan 2017
    #
    I put my arcane in last night and it sold already. Don't see your point.
    your showing one of the 6 big items that can sell your not thinking about the little things tht take weeks/months to even get under there price for them?
    Last edited by London; 08-27-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: didn't end quote again

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    your showing one of the 6 big items that can sell your not thinking about the little things tht take weeks/months to even get under there price for them?
    If you put something in the G.E for market price, it's not going to sell because street price (trading in bank) will be cheaper. That's common knowledge. Doesn't mean the server needs to be reset.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast