1. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Make it so you can exchange black chins for blood money, those are obtained from the wilderness and are worthless for regular players as they can set stats.
    Last edited by Banned 42; 12-07-2017 at 03:28 PM.

2. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Make Hunting to where you move to the box when you click it and not stop before it and pick it up.

If you could make a way to tele after a slayer task is finished instead of having to run sometimes thru several npc places to get to a spot where you can tele. This often drags npcs to a different area making a incoming player have to go gather them in catacombs. For instance Nechs will follow you up to the demons or to bloods then bloods follow you to hills and stay there until killed or dragged back.

Add the rules to the Guide book so ppl can access them without logging into the forum. I know we want them to go to the forum but if its there as well it would be nice.

Also many of us skillers are very proud of reaching goals of 200m first but the names aren't in the order they were gained. Is there a way for that to happen?

3. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by no1sangel View Post
    If you could make a way to tele after a slayer task is finished instead of having to run sometimes thru several npc places to get to a spot where you can tele. This often drags npcs to a different area making a incoming player have to go gather them in catacombs. For instance Nechs will follow you up to the demons or to bloods then bloods follow you to hills and stay there until killed or dragged back.
    Yeah, use a home tele tab.

Add the rules to the Guide book so ppl can access them without logging into the forum. I know we want them to go to the forum but if its there as well it would be nice.
    ::rules to link to the page, would be better.

4. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    ::rules to link to the page, would be better.
    Seem's that Pali doesn't want to use commands. If that was implemented, it would be necessary to have the other commands available as well. (::forums, ::vote, ::store etc.)

5. Offline
    Oct 2016
    #
    Well then maybe he could make it to where we could copy and paste rules either in a pm or home CC. I would like to yell it if we have some trouble makers it would help those who never read them and serve as a warning and to me be more professional .

Quote Originally Posted by Zeik View Post
    Seem's that Pali doesn't want to use commands. If that was implemented, it would be necessary to have the other commands available as well. (::forums, ::vote, ::store etc.)

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Well then maybe he could make it to where we could copy and paste rules either in a pm or home CC. I would like to yell it if we have some trouble makers it would help those who never read them and serve as a warning and to me be more professional .
    The client doesn’t allow to copy and paste

7. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    The Ancient Wyvern Shield doesn't act like a DFS on here like it does on OSRS, Should be fixed.
    The Ahrim's Staff doesn't autocast Ancient Magicks on here with the Amulet of the Damned on like it does in OSRS, Should be fixed.
    Those are just my opinions since he likes to keep things like OSRS.

8. Offline
    Dec 2016
    #
    After killing kalphite queen a few times, the only thing i feel needs to be changed is the respawn timer as she currently respawns very quickly maybe extend the timer out to 30 seconds, otherwise very clean

9. Offline
    Banned
    Jan 2017
    #
    Add royal seed pod. It can be used to teleport from below level 30 wilderness by 1-click. It could be added as wilderness monster drop or in the blood money shop as example.
    http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_seed_pod

10. Offline
    Apr 2017
    #
    In PvM tab -> Kills and Loot, add Chaos Elemental drops. Also with Abyssal SIre, add unsired as drop

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast