1. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    Make blood money tradeable or make it so ironmen can trade it to their main. got plenty on my ironman but cant use it.

2. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by the ironest View Post
    make blood money tradeable or make it so ironmen can trade it to their main. Got plenty on my ironman but cant use it.
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Offline
    Sep 2017
    #
    Wilderness&Prayers suggestion

It would be nice to have the new prayers set to the one's we don't use no more etc (Hawkeye+Mysticmight) Would be nice to have it like this https://gyazo.com/e2105b8907b187ddb26c63794558b95c

Wilderness Obilsk working+Setting Destination make it require something of your choice

Thank you

4. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    It makes no sense to have ring imbuements for 15m cash when it costs 10 vote tickets to imbue them. A single vote ticket costs 1m on normal eco and even less on hard mode eco.

Meaning that the cheaper method would be to buy vote tickets (10m minimum) and buy it through the vote shop). I understand the idea of removing cash from the eco but it won't work this way.

5. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    It makes no sense to have ring imbuements for 15m cash when it costs 10 vote tickets to imbue them. A single vote ticket costs 1m on normal eco and even less on hard mode eco.

Meaning that the cheaper method would be to buy vote tickets (10m minimum) and buy it through the vote shop). I understand the idea of removing cash from the eco but it won't work this way.
    And if people cant get hold of vote tickets they can just pay 15m cash for an imbue. Maybe they use their vote tickets for something else?

6. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by Cape View Post
    And if people cant get hold of vote tickets they can just pay 15m cash for an imbue. Maybe they use their vote tickets for something else?
    By the time someone is getting their rings imbued, they would have enough days played to have the vote tickets required to imbue all 4 DK rings anyway.

7. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    By the time someone is getting their rings imbued, they would have enough days played to have the vote tickets required to imbue all 4 DK rings anyway.
    There's other things to spend points on lol.. elite void, slayer helm imbued.. i just dont understand How having options is a problem

8. Offline
    Oct 2017
    #
    There's other things to spend points on lol.. elite void, slayer helm imbued.. i just dont understand How having options is a problem
    He is not saying to remove it, but to lower the price. Atleast for hardcores and ironmen.

9. Offline
    Donator
    Oct 2017
    #
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ironest View Post
    He is not saying to remove it, but to lower the price. Atleast for hardcores and ironmen.
    Because then vote ticket price will drop Even further in price

10. Offline
    🇳🇴 🇱🇮🇫🇪
    Oct 2016
    #
    Because then vote ticket price will drop Even further in price
    So you agree that the vote tickets have a high dependency on the value of imbuements...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast